Regret

I sighed as the plane finally landed I quickly got off and grabbed my bags from the overhead, it was easier trying to keep it up there than in the actual baggage storage. I struggled to get it out at first but eventually got it out of the compartment. I carried it off and texted Becca that I landed safely, I also explained that ill get a hotel for the day and take a uber to her house once the next morning. I paid for a uber driver and went on my way to the nearest hotel. I entered the hotel and checked in, they gave me the keys to one of the rooms on the top floor.

I dragged my bags to the elevator pressing floor 5. Once the doors opened I walked to my room, I unlocked the door and went inside. I set my bags down and plopped down on the bed closing my eyes. My thoughts were filled with guilt, worry, and regret.

Was I too harsh?

Should I have stayed?

What would Wilbur say?

What would Phil say?

How do I make it stop?

How could I be this dramatic?

I must've hurt their feelings

Would Tommy even be happy to see me?

Is Becca secretly mad but let me stay just to be nice?

Do I even deserve this?

"What am I meant to do" Tears started to flow near my ear because of how I was laying.

I started crying, Techno just wanted to spend time with me in person. I shouldn't have called Clay Dream. I fucked up real bad.

The curtains were already closed and I never turned on the lights so it was just me and the darkness alone. I sniffled as I eventually cried myself to sleep.

Instead of waking up in a nice field in a pretty sundress, I ended up in jeans, a white shirt with my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked around, there was blood, a lot of blood. I looked down seeing myself covered in cuts and blood, not my blood. I shot my head back up and ran where the trails of blood were leading to, I ran up the hill and overlooked it, it was practically a whole blood bath. There was a person there in a suit and tie and had horns.

"You know Y/n this is your fault." The man said making eye contact with me till he went behind me. I quickly turned my head seeing another person. He was wearing a beanie.

"You're a murderer," He said as he walked into the woods with a gash on his side

"I-I'm s-sorry"

"You don't deserve to live out in the real world," Another person said from behind meI turned around seeing a man wearing a cap and vest he had a wound with blood coming out of it

"I don't understand how you could let me die," A soft voice said it belonged to a female Niki

"Niki, I-"

"I just wanted to pet my dog one more time," Another voice said he was wearing white goggles stained with blood

"George w-wait ple-"

"You just can't protect yourself causing others to die for you?" I turned around the face Wilbur, he was covered in blood.

"No No, please"

"You didn't even try saving me" I turned around seeing a brown-haired boy.

"Tubbo wait"

"I was in that same blast how come you escaped and not me?" A man with a fire shirt said.

"I sacrificed everything for you, so don't act as if you have it rough," A man with wings said covered in blood.

"You were too late to save me," Tommy said with a head injury.

"T-Tommy no"

"You really had to call me Dream?"

"You just had to leave?

Everything became a dark red more blood. I closed my eyes

"The blood is on your hands"

I jolted up hyperventilating. It was just a dream it was just a dream it isn't true

"Or is it?" Mumbled I then remembered seeing Tommy, I quickly messaged him and pleaded he was okay. he answered the text a few long seconds later making me sigh in relief.

I still have yet to tell Tommy that I'm overseas, I think I'm just gonna keep it a surprise, maybe it'll cheer him up and make his day better. I still can't help but feel like I made the wrong decision just suddenly leaving like the over-dramatic person I am.

I got out of bed and walked to my bag to get a new pair of clothes, other hygiene products I brought with me. Maybe a shower will calm my nerves. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Technoblade looked at a photograph of Y/n and her family sitting in a frame on her desk, he had his bags packed but he stayed praying and hoping Y/n would just come back through the door, maybe she didn't leave, maybe she just needed some air.

He shouldn't have picked that fight with Dream, he should've just stayed in his own lane. But how can you blame him? He had to battle him, he killed people he actually started to care about. He killed the people he got to know and lived with for a year just about. The person techno knew was the person that was manipulative and was known as a monster. Obviously, Techno wasn't scared of him but others were.

He got up and ruffled his hair pacing around, guilt and regret were the only things he was feeling. Every thought was what he could've done and what he did wrong. He hasn't eaten since she left. He wasn't hungry instead he felt sick. He didn't have a fever he just felt sick.

There was a creak in the door and Techno's immediately looked at the door hoping it is Y/n.
————————————————————————
Hello lovely readers! sorry for the very delayed chapter finals were coming up so it was time to study but now it's officially summer break! more chapters will come out! I also want to thank you all for your support it means so much to me. I hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to do something that makes you happy when you read this or when you get the chance to! ✨Remember you are worth it to a lot of people you are perfect the way you are. don't let others try to tell you, you aren't good enough because you are.✨

(Quick side note: If you wanna ask a character from the story(dead or alive) or questions about the plot or questions you just have in general you can ask me in the Q and A chapter! that's it have an amazing day)