Not a Goodbye Forever

I laid on my hotel bed looking at the ceiling. I haven't even been in this room that much. I've been out and about every day, I can't keep spending money on a room that only keeps my bags and has a bed. The room was affordable for 2 nights but it's been almost 2 weeks. I was supposed to stay with Becca but time flew by so quickly. It was like I couldn't leave Tommy, I didn't want to. Now I'm faced with having to leave across the ocean. My bags were already packed and I already bought airplane tickets.

I got up and grabbed my bags. I was going to Tommy's house and his mom was going to drive us to the airport. I called for a Uber and went downstairs. I gave the room key to the desk lady and outside waiting for my Uber. I got a notification that the driver was here. I looked around and saw a blue Toyota, which was in the description. I walked over texting Tommy a quick text saying I'll be there.

"Y/n right?" The male asked he had brown hair and blue eyes.

"Yup! Your name should be Danny right?"

"That's me, do you need help with your bags?" He asked.

"No your fine I only have two" I smiled putting the bags next to me as I got in as well.

He just nodded and waited for me to get myself ready. Once I was buckled up he started driving.

"So you moving to another house?"

"Oh no, I'm going to a friend's, I'm leaving for the US later tonight" I sighed.

"I assume you from there?"

"Yeah I was just visiting a friend"

"That's nice" He smiled as we headed to Tommy's house. We had a mini conversation about something random before we pulled in front of Tommy's house.

"Thank you" I smiled grabbing my bags getting out of the car.

"No problem" he smiled. I gave him his tip and walked to the front door. I was gonna knock but Tommy opened the door before I got the chance to knock. Tommy stood at the door I could tell he was upset, even crying which made me heartache.

"Oh Tommy" I walked inside putting my bags down.

"Let's hang out just me and you," He said dragging me to his room.

I walked in and saw a fort similar to what we made on the sleepover. There were board games inside. Neither of us bothered to play online games plus it's nice to play a board game.

"So I have, Monopoly, Go Fish, and Uno," He said climbing inside. He was trying not to think about me leaving. I followed him inside and we played Go Fish first.

"Do you have a Giraffe?" I asked looking at my card.

"Go fish bitch" He said grinning.

In the end, he ended up winning Go Fish. We moved on to playing Monopoly. I had a lot of property and a decent amount of money. Tommy rolled the dice and ended up in jail.

"Fuck!" He yelled throwing his head back with his hands covering his face.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled I won that game now it was all down to Uno.

I had one card left meanwhile Tommy and 2. After his turn, I would win and beat him at 2 games. He placed the terrifying card.

"Draw four" he grinned as I cursed grabbing four cards.

"Jackass"

"I'm just playing by the rules"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes knowing Tommy was going to win.

"Uno out!" Tommy cheered. "You bet 20 pounds so give me it"

I rolled my eyes and gave him the money that took a long time to figure out how to transfer dollars to pounds. He snatched it from my hand and put it in his pocket. I looked at the clock it was getting later and later. The dreadful moment was drawing near.

"Let's watch a movie," Tommy said. "Let's watch Big hero 6"

"That movie makes me cry and you know it"

"That's the point," He said starting it up.

I slapped the back of his head and got up. "Ow, what the hell!"

"I'll go make popcorn," I said walking downstairs. I had to make the most of my last day with Tommy before leaving to go back. I put the popcorn in the microwave and waiting for it to cook. Once it was done I ran back upstairs without putting it in a bowl.

"Let's get started in the movie," I said placing down the popcorn and laying next to Tommy. He pushed play on his laptop and the movie started.

After the movie, it was time for me to go to the airport. I grabbed my bags and Tommy helped me put them in the car. It was silent the whole way there. It took 20 minutes to get there as we got out and walked inside. I gripped my bags avoiding crying. I looked at Tommy as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and felt tears on my shirt.

"I don't want you to go" He sniffled as he cried.

"I don't either but I have to eventually" I whispered rubbing his back.

"I hate this," he said

"Me too" I pulled away and held his cheek "Don't worry I'll be back, I promise. Don't cry it doesn't suit you big man"

We were both crying at this point but it made Tommy laugh a little bit. I didn't want to leave but I can't stay forever. I had to make bonds back as well. I wanted to call this home but I can't.

"Flight 10 now boarding" A voice echoed through the speakers.

"That's me," I said sadly. "I love you, Tommy"

"I love you too" He sniffled as I walked to the gate boarding the plane.

————————————————————————
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy with school. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember ✨ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE! ✨
Love you guys

 I hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember ✨ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE! ✨ Love you guys