Happily Ever End

A year after the wedding I had our first child. Techno and I already knew what the name was going to be. Which was Wilbur named after all he was important to us to everyone who knew him. 2 years after that we had a daughter named Niki. Tommy stuck around to help with Wilbur since we know have 2 kids

"Wilbur come here," Tommy said running after the toddler who was supposed to be taking a bath. He giggled as he continued to run away. He looked back and saw no one there before running forward again in my arms.

"There we go" he picked him up taking him to the bathroom. He squirmed trying to get out of his hold making it hard to carry him. He finally placed him in the tube which made him giggle.

"How in the hell is he not crying" I walked in hold Niki our newborn daughter. "He's such a hassle when I try"

"Guess he just liked his uncles' charm" He grinned.

"I thought you were leaving tonight," I said as Wilbur played with Tommy's fingers.

"Yeah... I delayed it by a week" He said looking down. I sighed and sat next to Tommy still holding Niki.

"Tommy you don't have to stay and help us, we've got this, your 24 you're supposed to be enjoying life," I said as he leaned his head on mine. "Plus moving is hard enough trust me."

"I can't bring myself to, I'm happy the way I am right now"

"Tommy I know you feel like you need to help but I got it, I'm a mom now and know the ropes after Wilbur," I said softly holding Tommy's hand with my free one.

"Aren't you excited to move in with Mark?"

"Yeah I am, I'll be closer to you guys" Je smiled softly.

"Exactly so don't worry about it" I smiled and let go of his hand. "Tell you what"

"Hm?"

"How about every month you come over and stay the night with us."

"Every 2 weeks?"

"Tommy no once a month and for holidays I'll make an exception, does that sound like a plan?"

"I'll think about it," He said looking back at Wilbur.

"I'll finish Wilbur's bath can you take Niki back to her crib?"

"Sure" I gently handed him, Niki, as he walked away closing the door.

"Now I can get time to my precious little baby," I said kissing all over his face which made him giggle.

"Mommy!"

"Wilby"

He giggled at the name before splashing the water. I sighed grabbing a towel to place on the floor in front of the tub. He threw his bath toy across the room giggling.

"Wilbur no"

"Wilbur yes!" He said stumbling over his words a little.

"Do you want to get out of the bath?" I said grabbing the shampoo he just shook his head.

I poured shampoo on my hand and started massaging it through his brown hair. He squirmed at first but settled down. After I finished spreading it out I grabbed the showerhead and changed the setting to start it. I put my hand in front of his eyes and sprayed his hair. The water leaks down his face and he started to whimper.

"Shhh, shhh it's okay," I said calmly the shampoo gone. "All done"

I turned off the water and placed the shower head where it's meant to go. I grabbed the body wash and squeezed it onto a soft cloth made for little kids. I also squeezed a small amount into the tub and swirled it around to make bubbles.