16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already

Start from the beginning

Upon reaching the entrance, light emitted strongly outside. Y/n involuntarily squeezed her eyes to find the different yet familiar world. Her legs held on and began to move forward barefoot as if a toddler just beginning to learn how to walk.

Little by little, she managed to regain balance and fixed her posture. Her loose white silky dress followed like a river in her skin.

It felt really comfortable, but the heat of the sun that roasted the floor made her feet feel a bit painful as if she was walking on a coal. Her straight face remained nonchalant as she walked towards the civilisation like a normal person, but with an oddly unfitting clothes to the crowd.

She looked like an angel that descended down from the skies. A fairy that carried the scent of roses.

Looking around, she dismissed the burning gazes and searched her way to the gate towards wall Rose. She was familiar with this street knowing that it was close to her old house until she finally saw it.

She casually exited Sina and from her view, saw another mile towards Trost. Her eyes focused on the far away gate seeing smokes making her body trembled.

She saw the closest garrison soldier who was in charge of the gate and approached them. "What's the situation?" She asked seriously.

When the soldier turned, he was quite dumbstruck to see a fairy upclose. He blinked a few times, making sure he was not hallucinating.

"What is the situation?" Y/n asked again, now in an authoritative way and made her aura seemingly superior.

When the guard noticed the chilling look, he unconsciously saluted. "Trost has been breached, Ma'am!" He replied.

Breach of Trost?

Y/n looked back on the Trost gate. Then turned back to the man who remained saluting at her. "Hand me a uniform." She seriously ordered.

The man was shocked when she said that. His lips opened and closed, stuttering from his own vocals with disbelief.

"My uniform was left in the headquarters and I don't have time. I'll give you five minutes or I'll throw you in there to fight." With Y/n's natural nonchalance and intimidation, the young man who looked like he was a new recruit was terrified by the warning and ran off to the closest room to remove his uniform and returned to hand over his neatly folded uniforms.

"Here, ma'am!" He handed it over, including the gears.

Y/n nodded with a satisfied look. "Good. I'll return them to you and reward you afterwards."

"Y-yes ma'am, thank you!" The soldier shyly replied while embarrassingly ran back to borrow other's clothing.

Y/n also borrowed an empty room to change. And as soon as she came out of the room clad in uniform, her entire aura brightened like a star. She fixed her hair a little and stood tall while the other soldiers looked in awe.

"May I ask, who you are, ma'am?" The new recruit asked with admiration.

Y/n turned to him plainly and replied. "Former vice commander of the scouting regiment. Y/n Callenreese, reporting for duty." Ending the formal introduction, she zipped herself through the buildings as fast as she could and disappeared.