Your just a freak| Bughead prt.3

Listen to "Ribs" by "Lorde

JUGHEADS POV:
Betty Cooper is now my girlfriend, that sounds amazing.

Playing through my head.

I went home she wanted to go home early which seemed weird, I wonder where those bruises came from?

She said she ran into the door but they were pretty big bruises on her face.

Her stomach had big purple bruises some were yellow which meant they were older.

There's no way she got those from a door, I wanted to ask but she seemed embarrassed when I had stared a little.

I told myself I'd ask about it later.

The following weeks were full of after-school make outs and secret glares at lunch.

She hasn't told anyone and neither had I because of course we both wouldn't want to be bullied.

I was shutting my locker when Kevin suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Jesus!" I gasped and he smirked a little

"What the hell do you want?" I asked bitterly, just because I lov— liked Betty doesn't mean I need to like Kevin.

"Why do you always stare at Betty?" He asked me skeptical.

I flushed a deep crimson.

"I don't—I would never look at her" I scoffed trying to seem disgusted

"Really?" Kevin asked suspicious

"Yea do you really think I one of the most popular kids would look at something so odd" I faked gagged, my heart rippled saying such things about her.

"Jeez man you don't have to be so harsh" he looked at me disappointed

"We'll I don't know who else to get that through your thick skull"

He didn't say anything and he turned around and left.

I saw on my watch it was now 3:45 since Kevin held me back a little and I was gonna be late to meet Betty.

I dashed out the door across the field and around to the pump house.

I looked at her reading and she looked so beautiful.

"Hey" I said out of breath

"Hey" she replied back finishing her page.

"Sorry I'm late I just took a little longer" I awkwardly spat out.

"It's ok Juggie"

That was a nickname she had used for me, only she can say it because if anyone else did I think I would cry, plus the nickname is beautiful coming from her lips.

I sat down beside her and she smelt amazing as always. Like lemon or maybe orange or I don't know, Honey? Whatever she smelt nice.

"You smell good" I smiled

She smiled back and I leaned down to kiss her.

"How make books do you read?" I asked her

"Like 2-3 a week" she replied

"You are super amazing" I complemented.

She sat up and pulled me along with her.

It was now winter out and it was lightly snowing, she looked cute in her jacket.

We walked back to my trailer per usual but this time we just went inside.

It was a Friday which was nice because then I knew maybe she could sleep over if she could one an excuse with her mom.