Dreams| bughead

Listen to "roselyn" by "Ben pellow"

JUGHEADS POV:
Betty got her dream job a star on Broadway. She was amazing no doubt but there's one problem, she's never home.

She says she'd be home by 5 then 8 but then she comes home at midnight and I'm scared shitless.

It was currently one of those nights she had promised me dinner and I called and called her, she never responded.

I heard the door beeping and then opened and I heard her drop her keys along with her jacket.

I heard her sigh and walk right past me right up the stairs.

I followed.

I saw her taking off her makeup in the washroom.

"Not even a hello?" I sneered

"Jesus!" She yelled

"You scared me"

"What happened to using our phones?" I angrily spat.

"We aren't aloud to have our ringers on in the studio" she commented calmly

"I'm sorry"

"I thought you'd be home today"

She turned around to face me.

"Rehearsal ran late, I'm sorry."

She tried to come closer to me but I moved away. I was over the moon angry.

"We'll sorry is not good enough!" I yelled, I started to walk off downstairs.

She followed me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked me sadly.

"It means that I'm sick of you never being home! Or even talking to me!" I yelled ruthlessly.

"I'm sorry but I have a job and it takes up my time but it's important to me" she scolded.

"More important than me?" I asked

"No, of course not" she reassured.

"We'll it sure feels like it" he laughed.

"This is my dream Jug and I finally achieved it and I'm happy!" She yelled

"We'll your dream is ruining my life! And it's a stupid one! Why'd you even think you could do this! It's not like your any good!" I yelled.

I saw her face fall. My heart shattered.

Her dream was not stupid, and she was amazing.

"Goodnight Jughead" she sadly whispered.

"I'm sleeping on the couch" I responded, she nodded and I saw her tears now slip down her face and she started to sob.

I heard as she ran up the stairs.

I felt horrible but rage got the better of me.

I almost didn't sleep that night, between the heart ache I felt and the hard urge to cuddle Betty was almost to much.

I fell asleep at maybe 4 am.