The bully| bughead prt. 2

Listen to "summertimes sadness" by "Lana del ray"

The next day her entire body burned she could bearly stand up. She got her clothes on and ran out the door she was walking down the steps when she ran into Jughead? She thought what was he doing here. "Hey Betty, I was wondering if I could walk you to school" he smiled at her that was weird she thought "ugh sure" she smiled not caring really she was limping and he could tell "your limping, are you ok?" He asked concern washing over him. He knows he's usually the one hurting her but this time it bothered him. "I'm fine, why do you even care!" She snarled back "im sorry jeez" he put his hands up I surrender. They walked the entire time in silence she was still limping and was falling behind he decided not to wait for her and to just keep going. She finally arrived at school and went to her locker she grabbed her books and headed to the lounge. She was attempting to sit down but the pain in her stomach was too much "aw screw it" she mumbled under her breath and decided to stand. Jughead saw and just watched. In the back of his mind he was deeply concerned for her until he was snapped out of thought by his friends leaving and heading towards her "hey uggo" sweet pea said and pushed her down you could hear an audibly loud wince as she fell "god your so weak cooper" he snarled he punched her and spat in her face. He had never gone that far Jughead thought without thinking he turned sweet pea around and punched him in the face "what the hell!" He screamed "we don't hit people!" He yelled back sweet pea was just about to punch him in the face to return the favour until fangs stepped in "no fighting!" Sweet pea scoffed and walked away with Toni Betty leaned her head against the wall and just sat there "are you ok?" Fangs turned to her "mhm" she mumbled fangs helped her up as she couldn't on her own "I can take you home" Jughead offered "no! No" she said to loudly "can I at least help you take care of that?" He pleaded "fine" she scoffed hobbling he followed her to the nurses office and sighed her in "what happen here?" The nurse said dryly "fell" Betty claimed. Why was she protecting him and his friends he thought the nurse started cleaning up her face until she asked her or take off her sweater no one had ever seen her without her sweater on. "I can't take it off" she said shyly "hunny your hurt there I can tell" she bugged she looked back at Jughead and then back at her lap "I'm not hurt" she claimed "you can barely stand!" I pushed she sighed and pulled off her sweater Jughead gasped she was littered in bruises all down her arms and neck and her torso had massive blue bruises with small cuts "were did you get these" the nurse raised her brow "fell" she said again "off a building" she laughed "sure" she started to put soothing cream in her bruises "all done" she said "I advise seeing a doctor they look bad" Betty nodded and walked out Jughead followed her. She hobbled out the building until Jughead caught up to her "were did you get those?" "Fell" was well she said "you don't get bruises like that from falling" he was angry and he didn't know why "what do you care! Just leave me alone you like hurting me anyways!" She yelled at him. He sighed "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it" he tried to grab her shoulder but she swatted him away "nice one" "I'm serious! I actually think your really pretty" he muttered the last part "what! You think I'm pretty" she scoffed and started walking away again "no wait! Please!" He turned her around and she had tears in her eyes "you made my life a living hell and you just expect me to forgive you!" "No no I don't" he said ashamed "I'm just sorry, I just I was jealous" crimson blushed onto his cheeks as shame covered him "jealous of what" she was curious now "of your family yours is perfect and mine is- non existent" he sighed looking to the ground he'd never told anyone that "your jealous of my family!" She yelled. He didn't understand why she was yelling "well yea you have a mom and a dad and a house! I live in a trailer!" He yelled back getting angry at her response "you wanna know we're these bruises came from! They came from my father!" She yelled instantly regretting it, his face fell and she turned pale "your dad did that?" He quivered he felt a massive wave of guilt for how he treated her. "I- I didn't mean to say that" she muttered "how long?" He was gonna cry he felt awful "I should go" she started to walk away she couldn't trust him he would tell the whole school "don't follow me" she scolded and walked away he did what she said and went home. Bettys dad wasn't home or at least not yet. She went showered and got into to baggier clothes. She laid down and fell asleep she was exhausted.  She heard a tap at her window she awoke and walked to her window she couldn't tell who it was it was dark out she didn't even know what time it was. She opened it up and squinted her eyes "hey there" she immediately recognized his voice "go away" she tried shutting her window but he stopped her "please, just let me in" he pleaded "why should I?" She hissed "please you can kick me out as soon as I talk"
He was begging her at this point "fine" she stepped aside and let him in "aren't you cold?" She asked him it was winter after all. "No I'm fine" he answered shortly he turned to her and looked her in the eyes "I'm really sorry for the way I treated you I never meant any of it, your pretty and smart and your super nice and funny" he was out of breath "jug-" "let me finish" "Please tell me what's going on with your family" "I can't trust you, you'll tell the whole school and then bully me" she had tears in her eyes he took her hands into his "I promise you I won't I swear on my life" he just wanted to help her she sighed in defeat "he's been doing it since I was 12" there was a long silence and she immediately regret it "when my mol left" she finished a tear sliding down her face. He didn't know that her mom left she had a worse family than he did at least his dad was nice to him "Betty I- I'm sorry" he wanted to hug her and spin her around and tell her everything would be ok but he didn't and he knew why he couldn't "you got your answer now leave" he just nodded and left he knew it was wrong he felt horrible for her but he just couldn't bring himself to help her.

A few weeks had gone by and Jughead nor his gang had bothered Betty since her dad stopped coming home he'd leave for days and then some back just for some money. That was an issue for another day. She we walking into the blue and gold one day when she ran into him •THUD• "oh I'm sorry" she stammered "it's ok" he chuckled she looked up off the ground as he helped her up and they made eye contact they just looked at each other for a moment "I ah should go" she got her things and stood up "wait!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her forward "pops?" He really hoped she'd say yes "sure" she started waking away until she realized "jug!" He whipped around "what?" "What time?" She giggled "oh, yea ugh, 7?" He chuckled "sure" they both walked away grinning ear to ear.
They met up at pops Jughead was early because he was impatient Betty was on the dot. He heard the jingle do the bells and he turned around and saw her "hey" he said his leg was bouncing up and down from nerves "hi" she shyly said coming over they got there meal and sat down and talked and talked and talked they laughed and joked and now it was time to go. Jughead was waiting by his motorbike and Betty was getting ready to walk home "Betty" he chocked out "yea" turned to look at her "I really enjoyed hanging out with you" he picked at his neck "me too" she smiled "also" that was barely audible "yea" he stepped closer to her "you ok?" A worried look came to her face he just stared at her paralyzed she raised her eyebrow "hello?" "You good" she chuckled "ok your worry-" he cut her off with a kiss she was shocked at first but then kissed him back. They pulled back and breathed out "I like you Betty a lot" he huffed "I like you too" she smiled they both laughed "will you be my girlfriend?"
He but his lip "yea" she said and they kissed again and went home.
————————————————————————
That was long I'm sorry. Btw I am taking suggestions because I don't have all the ideas in the world so comment what you want.