I call bull! |bughead

Listen to "all eyes on me" by "Bo Burnham"

Jughead and Betty were making out on her bed
they had been dating now for 6 months. Betty pulled away "do you want to go to that party tomorrow at cheryls" "do you want to?" He asked Betty "yea I think it could be fun" she but her lip kinda picking at it "ok then, but you know they might expose us" "I know but maybe it'll be fun to tease them" she smirked "let's just answer truthfully" he smirked. He started making out with her again and then he kissed her neck and took off her shirt. I'm sure you know we're this was going. Betty woke up the next morning and ushered Jughead out her window and went downstairs to go eat breakfast "hey mom" she chirped her mom just looked at her "Betty why was Jughead in our front yard?" She squinted her eyes at her "I uh-
I don't know" "hm ok..." she looked unconvinced "can I go to cheryls later for a party it's small it's just like Archie, Veronica maybe Toni?" "Is Jughead going" "I have no clue" "mmm alright, no alcohol or drugs got it?" "Yep." She was getting ready for the party she wore a light pink hoodie and some light blue ripped jeans.
She got to the party and she was right there weren't that many people there. There was Toni, Cheryl, Jughead, Veronica, Archie, Kevin. She knocked on the door "come in!!"
Cheryl screamed she walked in and sat on the couch beside Jughead "hey" he whispered in her ear "hey" she whispered back. "Ok guys! Time for some spin the bottle truth or dare!" She went and grabbed a bottle and put it in the middle "remember answer the questions honestly" Jughead whispered to Betty "ok yea I will" she whispered back "ok!" Cheryl squealed it landed on Kevin "ahh truth" Kevin says "ok are you a virgin?" "Yes I am" he said "ok that was was sorta expected" Veronica says "ok again!" Cheryl spin the bottle and it landed on Betty "dare" Betty says "I dare you to kiss Archie!" Cheryl said "remember if you don't do it the hot sauce is waiting" her face dropped she looked over at Jughead and he looked at her with pleading eyes saying "don't do it" "ugh ok" she got up and walked over to Archie went in to peck him on the lips but he pulled her shoulders down and the kiss was longer she broke off "what the hell Archie!" She hissed at him "what? I thought you liked me" he smirked at her "ew no don't do that again" she went and walked over to Jughead purposely sitting closer to him now. He draped his arm over her shoulder and whispered in her ear "I'll kill him if you want" "no no it's fine we don't want Drama" he looked away and gave Archie a death stare. The game went on a little longer with Veronica chugging vinegar. Jughead taking off his beanie revealing his hair and Archie doing 200 push-ups. The bottle spun once more and landed on Betty again "ooOoO Betty again" Cheryl cooed "truth or dare" "truth" "ok are you a virgin Betty?" Betty swallower hard "I am-" Veronica interrupted "Betty hadn't even kissed a boy" they all laughed except Jughead he glared at her "how would you know Veronica?" "I'm just saying she's seventeen and never dated or kissed, and definitely not had sex" she looked over to Betty "right?" She smirked "no actually I'm not a virgin" she licked her lips and stared back at Veronica everyone else had there mouths open Archie looked angry and Jughead couldn't contain his smirk. "Bull, where was the last place you did it and when?" "Last night, my bedroom" she smirked back. "I still call bull no boy would ever want to touch you" she looked away and Betty looked down Jughead looked furious. "You know thats not true" he again whispered to Betty "maybe it is" she whispered back. He was beyond angry they made Betty feel that way "spin again" he said hoping it would land on him. She spun the bottle and it landed on Jughead he grinned "truth" he said "ugh boring, are you a virgin?" He knew she'd ask that being the nosey person she is "no I'm not" "that's expected he's a player he probably has a super high body count" "no actually my body count is one" "when and where was last time you did it then?" She grinned micheviously at him. He looked at Betty them back at Veronica. She looked at him with questioning eyes "we don't have all day" Cheryl said annoyed "last night- Bettys bedroom" he smirked they all gasped and Archie looked fuming "liar I call bull" Archie said "prove it" "how am I supposed to prove it?" He laughed "I don't film it weirdo" he laughed again "kiss Betty like more than a peck" "ok easy" he growled. He turned to Betty and grabbed her neck he pulled her in for a long kiss he didn't even count "ok we get it" Archie yelled "I'm out" he left. "Wanna go back to mine?" He said to Betty not whispering anymore "sure" she said. They got up and walked out "wow" Toni said "Jughead and Betty" she said again "there so cute" Kevin squealed. Back at Jugheads trailer they went inside "I love you Betty" "I love you too" they kissed and went to bed.