Hickey| sprousehart

Listen to "into it" by "chase Atlantic"

The Riverdale cast were on vacation in Mexico and none of them know about Cole and lilis relationship. Everyone in the cast had their own hotel rooms which worked out fine. Lili was in her hotel room chilling on the couch until she got a call from Cole "hello! What's up" she said over the phone "hi! I was wondering if you wanted to come to my hotel room?" He asked her over the phone "yea I'll be over soon" she got up and grabbed her phone and went down the hall to Coles hotel room she hoped it was open so knocking wouldn't be to Loud.  She walked in and saw him in no shirt and sweats on his bed "heyyy" he said she came over and sat down next to him "no kiss?" He pouted to her. She giggled "sorry" and went in to peck his lips. He pulled her in more and flipped them over and the kiss turned into a make out. He started to kiss down her neck leaving hickeys she flipped them over again and started to kiss down his neck, he started to pull off her shirt but she stopped him "Not tonight" she said "we have a breakfast tommrow so I will have to go back to my room" she sighed "no fair" he fake pouted. He got off of her and they put on a movie and cuddled eventually falling asleep.
They awoke to the sunlight in their eyes and lili turned over to check the time 7:45 "shit!" She yelled out and got up waking up a sleeping Cole "what is it?" He yawned "we fell asleep! We're gonna be late" he chuckled and slowly got out of bed "not funny" she ran to the door and he stopped her "bye, I love you" "I love you too" he pecked her on the lips and she ran out the door. She ran to room quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs forgetting to cover up her hickeys she was already 10 minutes late. She ran down to the restaurant and found them "hey guys I'm sorry" she apologized "what happened" Camilla asked "I slept in I'm sorry" that wasn't entirely false. She sat down beside Cole and they all resumed talking "you look beautiful" Cole whispered to lili "thank you" she whispered back and started blushing. Lili started having a conversion with Madelaine when she saw kj and Charles pointing at her and laughing she furrowed her eyes brows until kj whispered something to Cole and he looked over to me with wide eyes and his face turned a deep crimson. Until Camilla squealed and so did Casey "lili what's that on your neck" Casey squealed she looked at them with wide eyes "what is it?" Casey pointed at her "you have a hickey!" He yelled, she totally forgot about that "who gave you that" Charles said Cole couldn't help but grin and blush knowing he left that "I ugh- it doesn't matter" "are you dating someone" Madelaine asked in shock. "What I-" she started "why is Cole blushing and smiling" kj pointed we all looked at him and he was a tomato "what I'm not blushing" he put his hands up "you kinda are" lili said he opened his mouth to speak but he was interrupted "lili did Cole give that to you" Casey squealed "what?!" She said "I think he did" Camilla added "unless you come up with someone different Cole gave that to you" kj said "how about we just leave it" she said "fine" they agreed Cole turned and started to talk to Casey until Madelaine squealed "Cole you have a hickey too!" His face dropped and lilis did too she looked at his neck and saw it as well "that can't be a coincidence" Charles said "it-" lili started "stop trying to defend yourselves we've caught your two" Camilla laughed "fine fine" Cole said "we kept it a secret for a couple months at least" they all had fake hurt expressions on their faces "how long!" Casey yelled "6 months" Cole blushed "you guys suck" kj said lili just giggled and Cole grabbed her hand. "Well now you don't have to sneak into my apartment or hotel room" she laughed "yea."