Jealous Archie| bughead

Listen to "in heat" by "Hentai Xander"

BETTYS POV:
I was sitting at my locker packing my bag for the end of the day when I got suddenly tapped on the shoulder "boo!" Archie poked at me, "yea" I turned around and leaned against my locker "so wanna go to pops later?" He asked me "oh yea sure, I'll just ask V and Jug" I started to walk and he caught up to me "I was think maybe just me and you" he started "we haven't hung out alone in a while" I didn't think much of that I mean I was with jug now so it's not like it would matter anymore "oh yea sure what time?" I responded he beamed at me like I just gave him a million bucks "seven? Does that work" "yea it works" I responded "ok!" He chirped he skipped out the school. That was super weird I thought.

I was getting ready now to go to pops I wasn't trying that hard it was just Archie. "So why do you have to go to this stupid thing?" Jughead said clearly annoyed "because Archie is my friend" I stated "yea but I'm your boyfriend soooo you should stay home with me" he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him "I won't be gone for that that long" I went to get up but he held me "but I want to cuddle" he pouted "later" I wheezed as I sat up. F.P and my mom moved in together so now I share a house with Jughead and now we really never leave each other. "How about I come" he got up and walked over to me sliding his hands around my waist and started to kiss me neck "Juggie stop" I gasped "how-about-I-come" he said in between kisses "he wanted to hang out alone" I breathed "now Juggie—-stop" he latched off of my neck and laid on my shoulder "I don't need a hickey" I said annoyed. I walked downstairs and was putting on my shoes "bye Jug" he came over to me and kissed me "be back soon" he emphasized the soon. "I will" and with that I left. I walked all the way to pops I noticed I was 10 minutes late. Oh Jughead. Whatever I'm sure Archie won't mind.

I walked into pops and saw Archie there waiting for me. "Hey Arch sorry I'm late Jughead kept me back" I said with a laugh "oh yea how are you and Jughead" he seemed to say that bitterly but I decided to let it go "oh we're great" I said making it seem extra enthusiastic. We talked for a bit well Archie talked about himself. Per usual. I was picking at my fry's bored out of my mind until I got a text from Jughead.
Jughead: come home
Betty: not yet 10 more mins
Jughead: please? :,(
Betty: oh fine
Jughead: yay! Love you!
Betty: love you too you doofus
I was starting to get up "woah where are you going?" Archie said as he grabbed my arm "home" I said dryly "what why were having fun" he was getting on my nerves none of this was fun "Jughead wants me" I tried to snatch my arm away but he gripped me harder "you know Jughead isn't good for you" "what do you mean" now I was angry "you were in love with me what happened?!" He angrily yelled "you rejected me!" And also the fact that I love Jughead now. "Yea well maybe I want you now" I just looked at him confused "what?" "I want you Betty and you know you want me too" I tried to get out of his grip but he stood up and gripped me harder "Betty come on you know you don't love that scum bag" he snarled digging his nails into my arm. "Ah" I winced "Archie let me go! I don't like you!" I was trying so hard to get out. He only kept getting tighter and tighter for his grip against my arm "Betty please!" I started to cry it hurt so bad I felt him cut into my arm now and felt blood trickle down my arm "Archie let go!" I yelled "hey kids what's going on" I heard pop come over thank god. "Nothing it's nothing" Archie let me go and I ran out I ran out so past tears pouring out of my eyes my arms on fire. I ran all the way home not stopping once I bolted inside Ignoring Jughead's calls and went upstairs into my bathroom.

JUGHEADS POV:
I was waiting for Betty to come home she said she'd come home early and if not she'd only be 10 more minutes she was taking longer than that. I was ready to text her again when I saw her open the door and bolt upstairs I called after her but she ignored me, I caught a glimpse of her and she had blood on her arms. I walked upstairs and heard her in the bathroom crying with the door shut I jigged the knob but it was locked. "Betty!" I called "go away" I heard her sniffle "Betty what's wrong" i called "nothing" I don't know why she won't let me in "Betty I know something is wrong kj please let me in" I pleaded "fine" she slowly opened the door and she had red rimmed puffy eyes "oh Betty" I pulled her into a hug and she started to cry again "what happened" I whispered into her ear rubbing her back. "Archie he-he" she let out a sob "it's ok baby" she pulled out of the hug and showed me her arms I couldn't believe my eyes they were swollen and had blue bruised hand prints on them. They had nails marks and were bleeding "did Archie do this!" I yelled she flinched "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get angry" I stammered "it's ok" she repeated "I'll clean you up ok?" She just nodded to me, I brought her into the bathroom and cleaned her arms I got her into some comfy clothes and now we were cuddling on her bed watching a show.

"Betty why did he do that to you?" Curiosity got the best of me "he thought I still loved him" she bluntly said my heart stopped, what if she did? What if she'll leave me? I know he hurt her but what if? I tensed up and she felt it she scooted closer to me "I don't by the way" she added I soothed a bit "is that why he hurt you? You rejected him?" I tried to stay calm but my blood was boiling. "Yea" she whispered "I'll kill him for you, sock him in his sleep" she giggled "I don't want you going to jail" she laughed "ok I won't then" I pulled her into my chest and played with her hair. "I love you Betty" I kissed the top of her head "I love you too Juggie" soon after that I felt her fall asleep on me. Even though I said I wouldn't kill him I didn't say I wouldn't beat the shit out of him.
————————————————————————
I'm writing a bit more fluff ones because there way more fun to write but I will do some more angst in a bit. Thank you for 1.4K reads! You guys are great!