Why?| bughead

Listen to "why" by "bazzi"

JUGHEADS POV:
Betty broke up with my mysteriously and worst of all she got Archie to do it. I've been hooking up with a serpent named Toni Topaz ever since it's been about 5 times I don't know why I keep doing it, I never enjoy it and I feel extremely guilty after like I'm betraying Betty even though she broke up with me. If she were doing that with anyone I know it would brake me. I was sitting on my lap top writing and Toni was my room until she came out in my shirt I think tomorrow I'll tell her that I can't keep doing this it's eating me alive. I heard the door bell I got up to get it but Toni beat me.

BETTYS POV:
I'm going over to explain why I dumped Jughead I can't do it anymore I brought Veronica with me for some moral support and here I was standing in front of his trailer door ringing the doorbell I mean I can't even remember the last time I ate or slept I was wearing a baggy hoodie and some leggings. I rang the doorbell and when it opened I saw Toni. Jugs serpent friend, in his shirt. My face fell I just froze she wasn't even wearing anything else "oh Betty! Hey!" She said "hi" I whispered Jughead came behind her his face fell and terror rained on his face "Betty-" he started "I knew this was a bad idea Veronica" I shrivelled "I'm gonna go" Toni stepped out and left "Betty Toni and I we- were nothing" "she was wearing your shirt Jug" I whispered I saw him look down ashamed "I promise Betty it's nothing" I saw a tear come down his face.

"It's fine Jug, I knew you would move on but I I'm sorry I'll explain a different day" I walked down his steps the tears coming down now I guess I didn't think he'd move on that fast but I was wrong, maybe he never loved me in the first place. Maybe I just wasn't good enough.

JUGHEADS POV:
I couldn't believe it she came and to apologize.
I felt like shit a large bag of shit, I stood lost for words she looked awful bags under eyes and she was thin and her eyes were super blood shot. She walked out and I had another tear fall Veronica stayed though just staring at me "your so unbelievable" she started "she loves you! And what do you do! Sleep with someone!" She yelled "she broke up with me!" I don't know why I was defending myself Veronica was right. "SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU TO PROTECT YOU!" She yelled "wh-what?" I stuttered "the black hood he threatened her and it's destroying her, and she needs you and your off fucking someone" she shook her head I was in disbelief. "I'm such a dick" I cried "yea you are" she spat. I couldn't handle it I ran out I ran out the door and ran to Betty I engulfed her into a hug "Betty I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" I cried as I fell with her it the ground "Jughead let me go" she said sternly "no Betty please don't leave me" she turned around and cupped my cheeks "why?" She asked her eyes looked broken "why would you do that" she asked "I-I don't know I thought it's what would help but it didn't" I cling onto her and barrier my head into her shoulder and sobbed "with what" she whispered "I thought I would get over you but it made it worse" she never hugged me back she just felt lifeless "every time we did anything I just wished it was you and it ate me" I cried. Veronica came up to Betty and grabbed her shoulder "come on B you don't need this" she bitterly exclaimed.

BETTYS POV:
I went to sit up to go home with Veronica and drown myself in sorrows, but as I stood up Jughead grabbed my waist "no Betty please!" He cried "please" he whispered I sat down "Juggie you need to let me go" I whispered "I didn't mean it I swear just please let me explain" he begged I looked back at Veronica she was shaking her head no "you have 5 minutes ok" I said he sniffled and sat up "inside please" he asked I followed and Veronica rolled her eyes. I walked in and he sat me down "I'm so sorry Betty I didn't mean it, I was lost and the first time it just happened and then she just kept coming back but I hated it and after words every time I felt disgusting" he cried "I forgive you" I did it wasn't his fault it was mine "you do?" He sniffled "it was my fault" I started to cry again as guilt crept up me.

JUGHEADS POV:
Her fault? Never I was the one being a dick and being stupid I just hugged her again like if I let go she's wither away. "I love you Betty I never stopped I just missed you" she looked up at me with her green orbs I could get lost in, she didn't say anything but she leaned up and kissed me I immediately kissed her back and cupped her neck. She pulled away and I didn't want to let go "I missed you too" she smiled. "I have to go home" she whispered "please stay with me" I grabbed her hand "please" she sighed and sat back down "ok" I laid down and pulled her into my chest. "I love you Betty" I whispered into her hair "I love you too"
————————————————————————
No shade to Toni I just Jughead hasn't really kissed anyone else when they were teens rather than Ethel and like... who would use Ethel?