Chapter 11

It had been a busy few weeks. Clark, Lois, and Kara had finished taking down most of the Zoners. If their count was correct, there should only be on more of them left on earth. They just needed to find it and send it back to the Phantom Zone. This one did seem to be the most dangerous out of all of them. Kara had all the information about anyone who had been put in the Phantom Zone, in case something like this happened once she got to earth. It turned out that this Zoner had the ability to turn into a Kryptonian and their powers would work the opposite of a Kryptonian. Meaning that Green K would fuel it, Blue K would give it an overload of powers for example.

"Ok, so we need to make sure that this Zoner doesn't touch any of us three or we could be in trouble." Clark said.

"Yeah, it looks like that is the case. Maybe we should have everyone here so that we can get a plan together. I am coming up blank on what to do here." Kara said.

"That's a good idea. I will call Chloe and Jimmy. Clark you should call J'onn. He might have some ideas on what might work here." Lois said and Clark nodded.

Once everyone arrived at the farm, the three Kryptonians told everyone else what they knew about the last Zoner. They had then put their heads together to come up with a plan which they were all impressed with. Now all they had to do was find out where this Zoner was so that they could end the threat once and for all.

"I will look at all the satellite footage and see if I can find out where the Zoner was last seen. That will help us narrow down where it is." Chloe said.

"Keep us informed of what you find Chloe. We need to get this over with as soon as possible." Clark said as he and the rest of the team went to do their own things while Chloe was working.

Not long later Chloe called everyone to where she was, and she showed them a picture that had been taken only a few hours ago. It looked like the Zoner was possessing someone and it had been captured by some guards and taken to Reeves Dam.

"Looks like we have a location on the last Zoner. I think it was taken to the Dam. I don't know who is using the place, but it is a good place to do things in secret because no one would think to look there." Chloe said.

"Well, whoever captured this thing was not very smart. They don't know what they are dealing with. We need to get there right away and make sure no one gets hurt." Clark said and everyone else nodded as the four heroes left to go and take care of the last Zoner.

When they got to the Dam, the team split up like they had talked about and put their plan into motion. Once they were all inside, Clark was going down a hall and Lex was running toward him. "Of course, Lex would have something to do with this." Clark thought to himself.

"Clark, you need to get out of here that thing is dangerous." Lex said as he ran by his ex-friend.

"What have you done Lex?" Clark asked.

"I was trying to help the armed forces by creating powers so that we would have an advantage with our soldiers. I bit off a bit mor then I could chew though, because this thing is killing everyone in its sight." Lex said.

"Get out of here. I will take care of it." Clark said as Lex ran out of the Dam.

Clark turned around to the door that Lex had just came out of and he saw kid there, but the kid had blood all over him, so Clark knew that this was the Zoner. "I have been looking for a Kryptonian for a while. All of these humans only last for so long. Thanks for coming to me though." The Zoner said as he left the kids body and flew toward Clark.

When the Zoner got close, it was surprised that it was not able to get the DNA that it needed to get its own form. The Zoner turned back and attacked Clark again and the result was the same. "What is going on here? Why isn't this working?" The Zoner asked.

"Why don't you give it one more try and maybe you will have better luck?" Clark asked and the Zoner did just that.

As the Zoner got near, Clark pulled out his Phantom Zone crystal and held it up to the Zoner who was instantly engulfed in light and sucked into the crystal. Clark then called out, "The rest of you can come out now."

"Well, that was easier than I thought it was going to be. The plan worked well." Kara said as she, Lois, and another Clark walked out.

"Thanks for doing this J'onn. We couldn't have done this without you." Clark said as he looked at himself and then the other Clark turned back into J'onn.

"It was my pleasure Kal-El. I am always here if you need any help. Just let me know." J'onn said as he left the Dam and the three Kryptonian went back to the Kent Farm. They had a party to get ready for.

It turned out that Mrs. Kent decided to take the Senate job and was leaving for DC the next day. Clark and Lois had invited all her closest friends. This was going to be a big celebration and they knew that they would miss Mrs. Kent but it was for the best that she did this, because she was a good person and could possibly enact some laws that would help heroes like Clark, Lois, Kara, Oliver, and his team. So, they were going to be happy for Mrs. Kent for the rest of the night and they would let the tears come tomorrow.