Yuno keeps casting the same spell he used to stop all of the Diamond Kingdom mage's attack to them it was effective for the mean time while Mimosa still healing herself from the impact she surprisingly received earlier from behind by the Diamond Kingdom mage.

"Crystal Magic:Nemean Armor."

"An armor? B-But how!?"Klaus said as Yuno didn't faze out by the Diamond Kingdom mage's spell that he cast that created diamond armor around him as he cast another of his spell.

"Wind Creation Magic:Wind Blades Shower."

Yuno was shocked seeing that the Diamond Kingdom mage's diamond armor didn't put any scratches around and his attack was only futile and didn't harm him neither faze the enemy as Yuno keeps repeating to send another attack but the Diamond Kingdom's mage only take a step forward to them as he then cast another powerful spell of his.

"Crystal Creation Magic:Laevateinn."

The Diamond Kingdom mage's Magic spell unleashes a huge sword full of diamonds in the mid-air as he started to swing it using his hand's command as Yuno started to attack and avoid each time it swings around him.

"Steel Magic:Blazing Spiral Lance!"

*THUD*

"My spiral lance are gone that futile!?"Klaus was surprised to see and know that the magic spell he cast had nothing to do against the huge sword full of diamond by the enemy.

'I need to cut it into half then..'Yuno thought an idea as he started to move around using the help of his Wind Magic.

"Wind Magic:Crescent Kamaitachi."

Yuno's Wind Magic still didn't faze out to counter-attack the huge diamond sword to the enemy's spell as he keeps shifting around using the wind and keeps on attacking but didn't do anything any spell that he cast.

"Yuno watch out--!!"

*BANG*

*CRACK*

Yuno got hit by the diamond sword as he fly-down to the ground and got hurt as a small trail of blood went out from his lips as he wipes it out and tried to stand up only for him to stumble on the spot as the Diamond Kingdom's mage sees this as an opportunity to end his opponent's life he swing his hand commanding the diamond sword to hit him again.

"I told you already it's all futile to fight back.I was born to break people like you.."The Diamond Kingdom's mage said as he moves forward while also swing his hand towards Yuno's direction.

"YUNOOOO!!!!!"

A loud voice of the male could be heard coming to their direction as he shift as fast as he can and jumps as he swing his black blade and it breaks the diamond sword into half making all of it's small pebbles become like a meteor shower and luckily none of them were being hurt neither got hit by it.