I'm happier than ever.

A/N- hi, yes. This is a Billie Eilish concert. Why? Because I'm writing my fucking excitement into this chapter. And if you haven't listened to her newest album, do it NOW.

Anyways,

Amelia's POV:

Guess who is at the Firefly Festival? Me, Scarlett, and Nat. Did we go just to see Billie Eilish because we didn't wanna wait? Yes. 

Are we seeing girl in red in March of 2022? Also yes. But Ana and the girls are going with then. This is more of a.. we love Billie Eilish group moment. 

"Mom, I am so fucking excited. Help! Happier than ever! We get to scream it! Help!" Scarlett says.

"I know. I know. We get to see Billie Eilish. We are in the front fucking row oh my god!" Ana FaceTimes. I pick up.

"Hello!?" I say, excitedly.

"I can't get bellyache out of my head Emma. Please record it. Please show me. Send it please," she says, deadpan.

"Okay!"

"And Nova misses Nat." I hand my phone to my now 4-year-old Natalie.

"Hi, Nov Nov."

"Hi, Nat Nat. I miss you. Our bed is lonely now." My heart! Oh my god!

"I'll be home soon! We're in Delaware. It's only a 4-hour drive. We'll be home at.. mommy?" She looks up at me.

"Midnight."

"Midnight mommy says."

"Okay. I'll see you! Byeeee!"

"Byeeeee!" She hangs up. Billie comes on stage, and we all fucking cheer. Of course.

"Scarlett. Billie Eilish is about to perform. Scarlett! I've been waiting since I was like 21!!" I say.

"I've been waiting since 14!!"

"I've been waiting since 3 months," Natalie says. I pick her up. Bury a friend starts playing. We scream it. Of course.

"Look! Say hi Billie!" I say. Nat waves at her.

"Hi, Billie!" She yells. I smile.

 Billie looks at us, smiles, and waves at Natalie. My jaw drops. I look at Scarlett.

"Did you get that?" I ask.

"I got it!!" She says. I look at Natalie.

"Billie waved at you! Baby!" I say, smiling.

"Did she? Oh. Woah!" I smile, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm recording the whole concert. I bought extra storage just for this."

"Make sure you get Halley's Comet. And NDA. All of them, get all of them." She looks at me.

"I'm recording the whole thing, mom." I smile. NDA starts playing. I'm gonna scream it. I start recording, even though Scarlett is.

"You couldn't save me, but you can't let me go!!" I sing.

I'm gonna sob at everything I wanted. And bored. And goodbye.

 When bellyache starts playing, I start recording for Ana.

"I think it's ironic bellyache is about murder and I'm an FBI agent about to scream it!" I shout. She looks at me.

"What? Don't tell your boss."

"I am the boss." Her eyes widen.

"No way. How old are you?"

"26," I say.

"Damn! Girl boss. Literally!" Everyone cheers. I smile.

 OH MY GOD, I JUST TALKED TO BILLIE EILISH. AND I GOT IT ON TAPE.

"Scarlett... I think I'm gonna die. I can die now. My wish has come true," I say, looking at her.

"We have meet and greet tickets, you know. I think you should wait until the end."

"To die? You're right. I have to hear No Time To Die anyways," I say.

"I lost my mind... I don't mind.." We sing. 

God damn it, Billie Eilish, why am I so in love with you?

By the time Happier Than Ever came on, I had already cried twice, dropped my phone a million times, and yelled "I love it here!!" About a billion.

I mean, I wasn't lying.

"CAUSE THAT SHITS EMBARRASSING, YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING, AND ALL THAT YOU DID WAS MAKE ME FUCKIN SAD!!" I yelled, voice cracking. 

When the concert was over, we go backstage. Are we the last ones? Yeah. Did I do that on purpose? Yes.

"Oh, my god. This is actually happening, hi Billie!! I'm like your biggest fan ever!" Scarlett says, smiling. She smiles.

"No, no I am. I've been here since six feet under," I say.

"Um, I am," Natalie says. She smiles.

"I think she's my biggest fan. I'm sorry to disappoint you," she says. We smile. Ana FaceTimes.

"Alright Em. You got me hooked. I can't stop listening to Billie Bossa Nova, it's stuck in my fucking head, and we're buying tickets for her tour. You win," she says, deadpan again. 

Billie laughs. Her jaw drops.

"Wait you're at the meet and greet now?! Oh my god, Amelia please let me say hi!!" She begs. I giggle and hand her my phone.

"Oh, my god. Hi Billie. I love you and your music!! I just bought your concert tickets!!"

"Thank you! I love you too! I'll see you next year."

"I'm gonna cry. Okay, my daughter's awake I have to go. I'm gonna scream too." She hangs up.

"That was my wife. Nat has another sister."

"Twins?" I nod, and she smiles. She looks at Natalie, who is looking at her.

"You're so pretty. I see why my momma tells mommy that if you liked girls, she would marry you. And mommy says she would let her, so," Nat says.

"You're done," I say. She laughs.

"It be your own kids." I hug her, okay. Now my life is complete. 

Now I could die. I won't, but I could. And I'd be fine with it. 

Scarlett hands her a vinyl. She signs it, hugs her, and then we take a million selfies and photos. 

And when the other two walk out, I turn around.

"You pulled me out of a dark time Billie. I love you," I say.

"I love you. Keep fighting Amelia." I smile and walk out.

When we finally get home, Ana looks at us and smiles.

"How was it!?"

"I have post-concert depression."

A/N- Gonna sob. No one talk to me. This book is almost finished and I can't believe that. I love you all so so so much.