I refuse.

Amelia's POV:

"No! Do the surgery! Do not let her die! I cannot lose her!" I sob. Ana grabs my hand. My mom rubs my back. 

"Can we think about it?" Ana asks. Dr. Robbins nods before walking out. 

"That's our baby! She has a name. She has a life! No, I won't let her die. She can't die!" I say.

"I know, but, baby, If we let her live, she may have a life full of surgeries and doctor's offices. Just think about it, babe," she says.

"No. Morana, no. Where's Cole." It's like on a queue, Cole walks in.

"Cole.. they wanna let her die!" I say, voice cracking. 

Oh, yeah. My drunken plan worked out. Cole is the father.

"No," he says.

"Guys," Ana says.

"Morana, please. She's beautiful. She's so beautiful I want to see her grow up! I wouldn't be able to live!"

"But she wouldn't be able to live a happy life. Is that fair to her?"

"I got this same talk from your dad about you and Riley! And... you're both still here!" My mom says. My lip quivers. I meet my green-eyed lover's eyes. "No surgeries. No doctor's offices."

"Please?" I ask. She sighs and nods.

"Okay," she whispers, sitting down. Dr. Karev and Dr. Robbins come in.

"Have you made a decision at all? It's okay if not! Take your time, please, I know this isn't easy," Dr. Robbins says.

"We're gonna go with the surgery," Cole says. 

"Okay. I'll get her prepped and ready," Dr. Karev says. They walk out. I look at Ana. 

"I went and saw her. She's so so little. But she's so fucking cute!" I smile.

"She got my genes then. Cause I'm cute," I say. She laughs and kisses me.

"Oh definitely. And our other little girl in there will be the same." She puts her hands on my belly. I giggle. 

"I know these past few months have been wild. It's not easy with the pregnancy, moving into our first house, and finishing up college. I couldn't be more proud of you."

"Ana stop. Don't make me cry!" 

My lip quivers. I start to cry. She smiles and hugs me.

"It's okay, baby. Let it out," she whispers stroking my hair. I pull away. She wipes my tears and kisses my head.

"Nova's kicking like a bitch right now. She doesn't like when I cry." She smiles.

"Nova and I are the same. We both hate it when you cry. What do you think she's gonna look like? Nat already looks like Cole with her curly blonde hair. She's so fucking cute." I smile.

"I don't know! Maybe she'll be a redhead like her momma," I say. She smiles.

"I love your hair color. Maybe she'll be a mini-you!" She says.

"We're gonna have a mini Amelia? Maybe she'll be shy and fall in love with the popular kid at her school." She smiles and kisses me.

"I love you, darling," she whispers, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, baby."

A/N- We have kids, ladies, and gents!!

No, they won't ruin the book, and they won't be Ipad kids, and there will still be smut. 

I know kids usually ruin the book, but they won't ruin this one. I love you!💜