Hey..

Amelia's POV:

I end up falling asleep first.

I wake up to her still holding me. I look at the time. It's nine pm. I sit up, and she pulls me back.

"Why do you always get up! Stay!" She whines sleepily. I smile.

"Okay! It's 9 pm, baby!" I say.

"So? We have all day and all night." She kisses me all over my face, and I giggle. She's adorable.

"Babyyyy! I'm hungry!" I whine.

"Ugh. Okay." She stands up and helps me up. We go downstairs, where Rosalie and Kylie are on the couch cuddling.

"Babe, how's pizza sound? I really want pizza." Ana says.

"Yeah, sure I don't mind."

"Homemade, though," she says.

"I call dibs on measuring the flour!" I say. She smiles.

"Fine." She gets out the ingredients. "Okay, it says to mix active dry yeast, water, and sugar."

"Uh.. this is kinda complicated," I say.

"It literally gives us the directions, Emma!" I sigh.

"Fine," I say. She smiles, and I mix the ingredients together.

"We need music," she says.

"Did you guys bring a speaker?" I ask.

"What're you gonna play..?" Kylie skeptically asks.

"Girl in red. Lana Del Rey. The Neighbourhood. Gay music," I say.

"Okay bet." She goes and gets her speaker, and I connect my phone. I put my playlist on shuffle. The song 'did you come?' by girl in red comes on.

"Okay, now we have to combine flour and salt.. and make a well or some shit," Ana says.

"Oo I call dibs!" I say. She smiles, and we switch spots.

"Oh wait, this is my favorite part." She turns it up.

"Did you listen to her heartbeat like you did with me?! Was it more than sex?! Pure physicality!! don't bother giving me any more bad apologies!!" I sing.

"Was she good? Just what you liked? Did you cum? How many times? Tell the truth, wait, never mind!!" We both sing.

"If you ever cheat on me, I'll kill you," I say smiling.

"I don't doubt that.." she says.

"Good!" The next song was "you stupid bitch."

"Oh my god okay, wait. I have a back story on this song," she says. She pauses it, and I look at her.

"What?" I say.

"Okay so remember when.. you were dating Jonathan?"

"Yeah. Ew, I hate him. What about it." She chuckles before continuing.

"So basically.. remember how.. you found that note in your locker that said, "go play you stupid bitch right now. That's how I feel about you and Jonathan. Signed the girl in first period?" Do you remember that?"

"Oh my god!!" I say.

"Hotchner. Do you remember?"

"Yes!!" I say.

"So that was me! Um, I kinda watched you open it."

"Yeah and then we made eye contact! Shit was awkward as fuck! I thought it was some other bitch!" I say. She smiles.

"Whatever. I was your secret admirer."

"You were a stalker!!" I say.

"Was not!"

"I'm teasing! Ew, I sound like my mom. Next thing you know I'm gonna be saying.." she cuts me off.

"Morana!" She mocks. I laugh.

"Your parents ruined my life!" I mock. We lost it, again.

"Wait, who are we talking about?" Kylie says.

"First one is my mom. Always says "Amelia!" Whenever I say something. But um.. the second one was about this girl on a plane. Said that my parents put her uncle away and that she hates me," I say.

"Now why the fuck didn't you tell us that earlier," she says, standing up.

"Why what- what's gonna happen now?" Morana asks wrapping her arms around my waist. She pulls me closer toward her.

"Nothing yet. Kylie, you're freaking them out. She's just saying that because that means she could be on the possible list of people we need to get you away from. We don't know where she lives. If she lives anywhere near here-" I cut her off.

"We could be in danger so we would have to relocate," I say. She nods.

"Exactly."

"What did she look like?" Kylie asks.

"Uh.. blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, glasses, her hair was in a bun," I say.

"And when did you fly. Year and date, and where." She says.

"Um... Virginia to Vegas, March 17th, 2010," I say.

"You guys came back.. a day later?" Rose says.

"Yeah, when I found out Ana was still in the system I wouldn't let her go back there. You know why would I let her knowing what they were doing to her," I say, flattening out the dough. She nods.

"I'll be right back," Ana says before running upstairs. When she comes back down, she has a bandaid on her stomach.

"Baby.." I say.

"Just.. shut up," she says. I sigh and open my arms. She hugs me, and I feel tears hit my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry.." she whispers, pulling away. I shake my head.

"No! No sweetie don't be sorry! Fuck! I'm turning into my mom!" I exclaim. She chuckles, and I smile and shake my head. "It's okay. I'm not disappointed. Or mad. If anything, I understand, baby girl." She hugs me again, and then pulls away and wipes her tears.

"Lilian Sanders, 19, was arrested last month for prostitution. Her uncle, Mike Sanders, is 50. Was arrested for seven counts of rape and two counts of murder."

"My mom told me about him! He worked in the sex trafficking ring! No wonder it was so high.." I say. There's a knock at the door. We all look at each other.

"I'll open it," I say, walking over and opening it. My face drops at who I see.

"What are you doing here?"

A/N- again, sorry, not sorry. I love you all sm!💜