Bye bitches.

Amelia's POV:

We end up getting on the plane before Karen and Joe notice. 

Morana and I don't let each other's hands go the whole time. In the car, at the airport, on the plane, literally all of it.

When we get back to my house: everyone is already there. The "minis," as so we call the team's kids, and the "Og's," who are their parents.

"Okay. So what the hell is going on?" My grandma Emily asks.

"Language," my Grandpa warns. I giggle.

"Hotch, we're 50 fucking years old. No," Elle says.

"Damn," my aunt Nadia says.

"Okay, why are we here?" Reid questions.

"I'm being sex trafficked," Morana informs. They all look at her.
"What. It's the truth, that's why you're all here."

"Oh, and before Grayson outs me again, I'm gay. I like women. Also, Morana is my girlfriend," I say.

"Nice! Yes, bitch go!" My aunt Sabrina says. I smile.

"I kinda already knew," My grandma JJ says.

"How?" I ask.

"It takes one to know one!" She replies.

"I mean I caught the bitch-" my aunt Nadia starts to say. I give her that "don't finish that sentence," look.
"Okay, never mind."

"Anyways, the case?" I ask.

"Right. Protective custody. Taylor and I worked our magic, and there are agents on the way already," My aunt Penny says. We look at each other.

"This is gonna suck ass," she says.

"Wait. You're gonna leave me? Us?" Aria asks voice cracking. I sigh. I hate to leave her. To leave any of my family for that matter. We haven't been apart since I was 14.

"It won't be forever. It's only temporary," I say. Her face drops, and she shakes her head.

"You can't- the last time you left you almost died!" She sobs.

"I'm protected this time, Ari. I promise I won't die." She comes up and hugs me. I hug her back and hold the back of her head.

"I remember my first time in protective custody. You'll be just fine. You'll have agents with you the whole time but they don't care about shit," My grandma Jenna says. I look at her. 

"Promise?" I ask. She nods and hugs me.

"I promise, my love. Just make sure the two of you stick together. Don't split up and god forbid don't break up. Cause then it'll be awakard because she's the only person you know." I nod.

"We won't have to worry about that," Ana says. She grabs my hand.

"Of course, not," I confirm.

A/N- I literally deleted this whole chapter. I'm rewriting this a year later.

Fucking strange.

Anyway, I love you!