Cupcake!

Amelia's POV:

*warning, smut.*

"What was that, baby girl? What'd you just say to me?" Ana says, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling my head backward to look at her. 

I'm being fucked with a strap-on. And I am so close to finishing. It's not even funny.

"M-make me cum."

"Where are your manners, slut?"

"Mommy, please let me cum. Please I'm gonna cum!" I moan. She goes harder against all my sensitive spots.

"No." I bury my face into the pillow. My legs start to shake from holding back my orgasm. 

I can't handle it anymore. I come. And she is pissed. Maybe I should pull the "It started to hurt" card. Nah. I can handle it.

"Seriously, baby girl? You just couldn't wait, could you? Okay, since you can't follow directions, you're gonna get punished. Bend over." I sigh and bend over on her lap.

"Count, slut." First slap. "One," I whisper. 

Second. "Two." 

"Three," I whimper. 

"Four." 

"Five. Ana, this hurts."

"You have a safe word, baby girl. Use it." Nah.

"Six.." I say. She rubs my cheek softly before the next hit.

"Seven," I whisper, tears stinging the back of my eyes.

"Eight." My voice cracks.

"Nine."

"Ten," I say. If she does another one I will call safe word.

"Look at me," she says. I look at her, tears brimming my eyes and lip quivering. She chuckles softly.

"C'mere baby girl, come here." I sit on her lap. She rubs my back and wipes my tears.

"Are you okay?" I nod.
"Actually?" I nod.

"Mhm, so why aren't you speaking to me?"

"Because I wanna have another orgasm... but I don't wanna say anything that may fuck it up." She chuckles and kisses me. 

She slides her hand down my body and starts to rub my clit. I moan, and she kisses my neck. She leaves multiple hickeys in the process.

"You're mine, got it?" She asks.

"Yes, mommy. I'm yours," I whimper. She goes faster on my clit and flips me over. She presses her frame against mine.

"Mm, good girl. You're mommy's good little slut huh."

"Mhm," I moan.

"Yeah? So you'll hold back your cum this time?" I nod.

"Yes, I'll try." She smiles.

"Good girl," she says in my ear. I'm about to come. She goes slower, and I whimper in frustration. She smirks and starts speeding up. I grab her hand and look at her.

"Mommy, please! Please let me cum please!" She shakes her head.

"No." I know I'm gonna finish. I've been denied orgasms and edged all night. Excitement floods through my body when I feel the familiar wave of pleasure, but it shortly ends when she stands up and grabs the paddle.

"Turn over, slut." I turn over. The first slap comes. And then another.. and then-

"Wait. Cupcake, I'm sorry," she says, putting the paddle down.

"I know. Um.. safe word?"

"Cupcake."

"Cupcake? Alright."

"Oh, baby. Are you alright?" I ask, worriedly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, my love did I hurt you?" I shake my head.

"No! No, baby! Come here." I open my arms, and she gets in them. I pull her close and lay down. I feel tears hit my chest, and I sigh.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" I hum. She pulls away and looks up at me with tears brimming her eyes.

"I hurt you. I hurt you twice."

"What?"

"You were crying the first time! And then I wasn't even thinking the second time! I didn't even ask if it hurt or anything I just went straight to punishing you! And I don't wanna be like Joe! I don't wanna hurt you!" I sigh.

"Oh, baby no! No no! Look at me." She looks at me, tears streaming down her face. I wipe them and kiss her softly.

"Baby, you will never be like Joe. Okay ever. Never out of the bedroom or in. You stopped everything to make sure I was okay! Don't ever think you'll be like him 'cause you won't. Ever." She sniffles.

"And also, baby, I have a safeword. I never want you to forget that. I feel safe calling it. I would call it if I was uncomfortable." 

"You had him too. I keep forgetting that." I nod and cup her face in my hands.

"Am I a bad dom? For stopping? For calling the safe word?"

"No. No Morana you aren't. Do you hear me? Your reasons are completely valid. You had every right if you felt anything besides comfortable." She nods. I wipe her tears and kiss her.

"Now. You wanna go take a bath and watch Christmas movies? Oh, we should probably put the tree up too! Oh my gosh, Christmas is soon!" I say. She smiles.

"Oh my god, Amelia I am so in love with you. 17 years old and pumped about Christmas. I found the one." I smile. We get up and get in the bath. And then she put lotion and aloe vera on my sore spots.

"Okay, are we up for putting the tree up? Or no?" I say.

"I know what you're trying to do Amelia. You're trying to distract me from thoughts about Joe."

"Is it working..?"

"Yes."

"Exactly! So.. the tree? Oh and two queens in a king-sized bed! You know the Christmas song by girl in red?"

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay! Whatever makes you happy, my love."

"I love you."

"I love you most."

A/N- I cannot stress this enough. Doms can use the safe word too. 

Now, all that aside. They moved out. Ana's 18, Emma's 17, and it's almost Christmas. That one italicized moment was from an earlier chapter explaining what the safe word was,  just in case you forgot. I love you.💚