Finally.

Amelia's POV:

-11 months later-

May 23rd. The day I graduate college

I have everyone in the crowd. Ana who graduated last week, Cole, Chloe, Kylie and Rose and their little girl Violet, and the team and their children. Everyone.

My dad stepped down as unit chief, so as soon as I get my diploma, I can take his spot.

Am I scared? Yeah. I am. This was the start of my future, of my career. I am terrified. I wish I was 16 on the Ferris Wheel with Ana again.

When they call me up to get my diploma, My whole family cheers loud as shit. 

I'm 22. Why am I still embarrassed by them?

"Yeah!! That's my baby!!" My mom yells. I turn red and grab the fucking diploma. 

"Wooo!!" Ana yells. I sit down, and Sydney laughs.

"Oh my god, you are so red right now."

"Sydney, that was embarrassing," I say facepalming.

"No one's gonna cheer for me. My parents are toxic and I'm an only child."

"But I don't care! I'm gonna get rich!" They call her up. My family cheers for her too. I see her eyes widen, and it's fucking hilarious.

"Sydney you're my kid too!! We love you!!" My mom yells. I laugh. She sits down.

"Oh come on!" She says.

"Not fun huh!?"

They cheer for all of my friends that they've met. They love it.

Afterward, I go up and find them.

"Mama," Natalie babbles, reaching her arms out to me. I grab her and smile.

"Mama! Yes hi!" I look at Cole, who is recording us. I smile.

"You did it! Congratulations, my love!" My mom says, hugging me.

"Mmm.." Natalie babbles.

"I did it!" I say smiling. Ana hugs me, pulls away, then kisses me. 

"You are going to get the best head, baby girl," she says in my ear. I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm so proud of you," she says pulling away. I smile, and my dad hugs me.

"You are amazing!" I smile. And I kept smiling when they all praised me. 

Sydney comes up to me crying.

"Syd! What's wrong!" I ask.

"We're done! Like there's no more college! That was the best 4 years of my life!"

"Oh, honey! I know. Mine too! But we won't lose contact. We're close for life now," I say. She hugs me.

"And I finally get to meet this Angel! Hi Nat! I remember when your mommy had you! I watched her belly get bigger and bigger. It was crazy." Natalie smiles and claps her hands.

"She likes you!"

"Good. I'm around for life, I'm... moving to Virginia. I got a job offer there, and... I'm taking my other two years there." I gasp and smile.

"Oh my gosh, Syd! That's amazing! I'm so happy!" I hug her. Cami comes up to us.

"Hey!" I say hugging her.

"Did Syd break the news yet?" I nod.

"Yeah. She's moving to Virginia."

"Yeah but so am I. I'm getting a teaching job." I gasp.