Oh my god.

Amelia's POV:

⚠️TW⚠️ mentions sexual abuse

After Morana and I's moment earlier we passed out. She was holding me, my head was buried in her chest, and our legs were tangled together. 

And well.. the sleep was great. I wake up at six pm? Damn. I sit up, and she pulls me back.

"No, don't leave me," she says sleepily. I smile and kiss her.

"Come on baby, our parents aren't here. Neither are my siblings," I whisper. Her eyes opened so fast. She jumps up, and I giggle.

"Dance party! And snacks! And movies!" She exclaims. I smile and get up. I'm in her hoodie and a pair of underwear. She's in my hoodie, but you know. Her underwear.

"Okay!" We go out to the living area. I grab my sister's speaker from the kitchen and connect my phone.

"What song?" I ask.

"Put Girl in red's album on shuffle," she says. I smile while going into Spotify. I put it on shuffle. The first song is "body and mind" she holds her hand out, and I smile and grab it. She pulls me close and rests her hands on my waist.

"Thank you, again," she whispers. I shake my head.

"Stop thanking me. Okay? Stop," I say. She sighs and hugs me.

"Just one more time?" She asks. I sigh.

"Fine. One more time," I agree. She smiles.

"Thank you, Amelia. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I smile putting my arms around her neck and kissing her.

"That was four," I say. She smiles.

"I'm never gonna stop." I smile and shake my head.

"Fine. Okay. Do you want kids though?" I ask.

"I do one day. Not now, but one day." I nod.

"Me too. In the future. I'm on birth control so.. there's not a chance I'll get pregnant. You know... If.. anything were to.." I say. She nods

"I was gonna get it after I gave birth, but I'm gonna get it in secret now." I nod.

"No babies," I say.

"No babies," She agrees.

"Okay but dance party," I say. She smiles, and we start dancing.

"I wanna play that one song!" I say.

"Which one?" She asks.

"That one that goes "go bad bitch, go bad bitch go." Do you know it?" I ask.

"Bundles by Kayla Nicole," she says.

"You're the best," I say.

"I know," she agrees. I look at her, and she smiles.
"What? No, you." I smile and play the song.

"Amelia are you about to twerk?" She asks.

"Watch me," I say.

"This window is clear! People are gonna see you!"

"So? They can enjoy the view," I say. She looks me up and down.

"No. You're mine." Don't smile. Don't break.

"I know. I'm yours.. they can just be jealous of me. Us," I say before starting to twerk right in front of her. And not that white girl shit. I'm not just moving my back. Cause you know, I actually have an ass.

"Oh my god.." she says.

"Go bad bitch go bad bitch go!" I say. She's not amused. I roll my eyes and stop.