Thank you!

Amelia's POV:

Laying in bed sick all day was terrible. My dad was right, my grandmas rotated like a damn lazy Susan, but it was mostly my Grandma Jenna. 

I wasn't alone for the entire day. Whenever one left, another came over. My sisters were out shopping for Riley's party on Saturday, and my brother was at football practice.

 Ana comes in the door. I had moved to the couch and was now home alone after I convinced my grandmas I was fine.

"Hi, my love. How do you feel?" She says, coming over to me. I look up at her. She gets on my level and strokes my hair back.

"I slept all day, and still feel terrible. I have food poisoning! How the fuck did the rest of you fuckers not catch it?!" I say. She smiles

"Half the kids that went to your party were out today, and Alison puked in first hour."

"Oh. So they did catch it! Sweet! I'm not the only one!" She shakes her head.

"Nope. Even though most of the kids were asking where you were. You're pretty big around there now."

"Fuck," I say. She smiles.

"No. Fuck as in I'm gonna puke." I run to the bathroom, and she comes after me. She rubs my back. I already put my hair up because I've been puking all day.

"I can't even get up. Oh my god." I say, clutching my stomach.

"Okay. I'm gonna carry you then. Joe had a gym I worked out all the time." She picks me up and puts me back on the couch. 

I groan. She puts a blanket over me, sits down, then puts my head in her lap.

"I hate being sick," I say. She kisses my forehead.

"I know. But it's okay, 'cause I'm here now!" I smile. She starts rubbing my lower stomach in circles. And it kinda helped to be honest.

"Mm.. don't stop," I whisper.

"Don't say that." I look up at her.

"You horny motherfucker," I say. She smiles.

"You know the vibes." I roll my eyes. She kisses me. 

My dad calls, and I pick up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey princess. How do you feel?"

"Crappy. Kinda. I'm in Ana's lap so that helps."

"Can she hear me?"

"No."

"Did you talk to her yet?"

"Yeah."

"Text me what she said. Also, mom is awake."

"Is she really? It's only been a day!"

"Yeah. It was medically induced. They can reverse the meds whenever. The bleeding slowed, and they went back in, and she's fine. They're starting chemotherapy next week."

"So she's gonna be okay?"

"She's gonna be just fine. That was this morning, so she should be home soon."

"Really? They're letting her come home?!"

"Yes!" I smile.

And it's like on cue, my mom walks through the door with my Grandmas. All of a sudden I'm not sick anymore.

"Mom!" I say, jumping up and running over to hug her. She hugs me back.

"Oh, princess hi! I thought you were shopping with the girls!" She says smiling.

"No. I have food poisoning. But I feel better now." She smiles.

"I told your dad not to get shit from there! He didn't listen!" I smile.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and then we can cuddle." I nod, and she goes upstairs.

"She convinced us to leave right when we got here.. so. Bye, babe," My grandma Kaitlyn says. I smile and hug them goodbye. They walk out.

"Oh, I'm gonna puke." I run to the bathroom, Ana of course comes following.

"It's okay, love, let it out."

"This is the 6th time today. 6th-time Morana."

"I'm sorry baby. Did you take any Pepto?"

"Earlier."

"Did it help?"

"Yes."

"So why haven't you taken anymore?"

"Toughening it out," I say, before retching and puking again.

"Oh, baby." She says, rubbing my back. I whimper, leaning back into her.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you more, Ana."

A/N- I'm thinking about doing a time jump.. Not a huge jump but I'm running out of ideas for this time period. Anyways, I love you all!💖