Yes! Yes!

Amelia's POV:

Getting ready to go on a dinner date with Morana. We've gone on dates, obviously, but this was a family dinner date. She told me to dress fancy, so, that's what I did. 

It's a pink dress. The shoulders are cut out, it goes down to my ankles, and is flowy. I feel like a princess. And after all, that is my parents' nickname for me.

A/N- the dress, cause again, I suck at describing shit.

I put on my heels and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is curled and I had makeup on. God, I am hot. I grab my purse and walk downstairs, where Morana looks up at me. Her jaw drops.

"Oh. My. God!" She says. I smile. She puts her hands on my waist and pulls me closer to her. She locks her lips with mine.

"I think we're gonna be late for that dinner party."

"No. Let's go."

"Please. Please? I wanna rip that dress off and rail you." I smile.

"Pretty girl, when we get home." She sighs.

"Fine." I smile, and we walk out and get in her car.

"So, I heard Kylie and Rose had a baby! A little girl! Her name is Violet!" She says.

"No way! When?" I ask smiling.

"A couple of months ago. I just found out." I smile.

"It seems like just yesterday we were screaming at each other in the back of the car," I say.

"Ahh, the ptsd phase. That was fun!!"

"Definitely! Oh, and when our friend group hated me for no reason!!"

"Yes, girl! Now Ali is in love with you! I swear to god!"

"I'm not the only one who noticed that?! Thank god!" She smiles, and we pull up. She parks. We get out. Everyone is waiting outside. Their jaws drop when they see us.

"Woah. Ana, can I borrow your girlfriend..?" Lauren ask. I smile.

"Girl stop it!!" I say grinning.

"You look, beautiful princess," my dad says.

"Uh fuck beautiful, you look hot. Jaw-dropping. Breathtaking. Stunning. Girl! God, you own the damn place! You served, ate, then left a 300-dollar tip. Girl. Bitch! Ah!" My aunt Sabrina praises. I smile.

"Stop it! You're gonna make a tad bit too confident!" She smiles, and we go inside. We sit down.

"How the hell is there a big enough table for 25 people?" Brooke asks.

"I don't fucking know, ask," Gabe says.

"Both of you shush," My aunt Taylor says.

"Guys.. why are our teachers here?" Riley says.