Oh hello!

Amelia's POV:

⚠️TW⚠️ mentions rape

"Bye, Kylie! Bye, Rosalie!" I say, getting out of the SUV.  Am I sad? Yes. But I have their numbers, and I just know we're going to keep in touch. 

"I better get called for babysitting duty if you ever have kids!" I call. 

"Oh, you will! Love ya, babe!" Rose says. I open the door to our house and I see a middle-aged woman, a girl who looks about 18, and three children standing in the living room.  

Morana comes behind me and gasps.

"Mom?!" She says, voice cracking. I smile. Oh.

"Ohhh.." I say. She hugs her. A little boy hugs my legs. I look down, smile, and get on his level.

"Hi! What's your name?" I say, still smiling.

"Issac," he says.

"That's a handsome name for a handsome boy like you! How old are you Issac?" He holds up 2 fingers.

"2? Wow, you're a big boy!" I say. 

"Oh, and mom.. this is my girlfriend. Amelia. She's the one who's kept me grounded this whole time," Ana says looking at me. I stand up and smile at her. 

"Oh my gosh! Do you do hugs? I really wanna hug you right now," she says. I nod, and she hugs me.

"I'm Lydia, it's great to meet you," she says smiling. I smile.

"It's great to meet you as well, Lydia! She talked nothing but good about you," I say.

"I'm Lauren," the girl who looks 18 says quietly. I smile. She looks just like Ana. Like they could be twins.

"Hi Lauren, Ana told me you really liked to read, have you read The Love Hypothesis by any chance? Or Love on the Brain?" I ask. Her face lights up. She meets my eyes.

"Yes! I love both!" She says. I smile.

"Me too!" I say. She smiles.

"I'm Willow! I'm 10. Not 7. People always think I'm 7," The little girl says. I nod.

"Hi Willow. I thought you were 10, not 7," I say.

"Great!" She says.

"I'm Owen. I'm five," the last little boy says. I smile.

"Hi, Owen!" I say. He smiles, as do I.

"So.. we have news," Lydia says.

"Hm?" Ana hums.

"We moved. Here!" She says. She gasps and smiles. As do I. Thank god.

"Oh my gosh! When!?" She asks smiling.

"The day that you come back from Vegas. Taylor said that you were with a girl who was with you when you were trafficked, and that she shared your interests.. and that you were safe," her mom starts.

"And I said you were gonna come back dating! So! We moved!" Lauren finishes. I grin. 

My mom, dad, and siblings come back in. Aria screams and jumps in my arms.

"Emmy you're back! Oh my god, I missed you so much!" She exclaims.

"Oh, I missed you too princess!" I say. She pulls away, and my mom comes up and hugs me. She sighs.

"It feels so great to have you back baby," she whispers.

"It feels great being back," I say.

"Bitchhh!" Anna says hugging me. The rest of them do. My dad the longest.

"Okay! Well, we'll order whatever you guys want, and let's watch movies all night. Yeah?"

A/N - This chapter was originally something way different, but I changed it because it was unnecessary.

I love you!!