Adjustments

Amelia's POV:

As soon as the agents pull up, I sigh. I don't want to leave. My family is all that I know. I barely talk to anyone outside of school, so I talk to them. And to leave for only god knows how long and be stuck without them? What the fuck.

"It's gonna be okay! Think of it this way! No school! Just time with each other!" My aunt Stella says trying to lighten the mood. I hug them all.

"We will catch them, I promise. You won't come home until we're certain you're 100% safe. And we're gonna do that as quick as possible," my aunt Sadie says.

"I believe that. I love you all." We walk out and get in the car. The one with tinted windows, all black, and creepy as fuck.

 And we drive away. Without anyone. The agents are women though. I really do love my aunt Penny.

"Um.. so.. where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence. 

"Columbus, Ohio," The one in the passenger says coldly. Okay. Really hoping she isn't a bitch. Fuck, I'm scared that she's gonna be a bitch!!

"That's 7 hours!" I say, dumbfounded. She looks back at me. "Okay, okay. Sorry."

"So.. will you guys be with us?" Morana asks. 

"Yes. Because you're minors," the one driving says.

"Okay, okay.." she says. We look at each other.

"Um.. like 24/7?" I ask.

"Our jobs are just to keep you safe. Yes. What are you worried about?" The one in the passenger says.

"Um.. well.." I say. She looks at me again. 

"Sex? Don't mind. Just keep it down after three am."

"K great. What are you girls names? And can we play Nirvana or something?" I ask.

"My name is Rosalie," The one in the passenger says.

"Kylie," The one driving says.

"That's my therapist's name," I say. I wonder if my mom told Kylie what happened. They talk often. Maybe I should text Kylie. I have to be her favorite client. She probably misses me.

"I used to be in therapy. And then I had to stop going. Cause you know. They didn't want anyone knowing who I was," Ana says. I sigh.

"Can I still get therapy? I kinda like.. need it," I say.

"Yes. You can. Everything is already set up. Therapy and everything that's needed to keep you sane," Rosalie confirms.

"Okay great! And I call you Rose?" I ask.

"Sure," She agrees.

"K great! See! We're getting along great!" I say.

"Definitely," Kylie says. I think Kylie hates me. I like the other kylie better. Maybe she hates her job and having to stay with two hormonal teenage girls sent her over the edge. Oh, my god. they can kill us and no one would know. Oh my god oh my-

"I can't wait to tell Kylie about the other Kylie. Sorry, I'm talking a lot. I talk a lot when I'm nervous. Don't be annoyed with me please, I'm adjusting," I say. 

"We're not annoyed, love. I understand," Rose says. I sigh and sit back in my chair, bouncing my legs. I look out the window and try to distract my thoughts.

"You ever get so scared that you're nauseous.. but it feels like your body is frozen so you can't puke? That's how I feel," Ana says in my ear. I look at her and hold up my shaking hand.