I know who you pretend I am.

Amelia's POV:

⚠️TW⚠️ Rape

"We're done. I'm breaking up with you."

-1 hour before-

The day we're picking up Morana. I am through the roof

When we get there, I get out and run in. We sign her out, and then I run up and hug her. She picks me up, spins me around, and kisses me.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaim.

"I missed you so much more. Happy two weeks, baby," she says. I smile, and we go and get in the car.

"What do you want to eat? Your choice," Rose says.

"Um... Chick-Fil-La," she suggests.

"Bet," Kylie says.

"Sooo, lover girl, what have you been up to while I've been gone?" Ana asks. I lay my head in her lap, and she looks down at me. I meet her eyes. I'm still shocked at how green they are.

"Watching Good Luck Charlie. And Austin and Ally. Shit slaps."

"No duh! What about SVU?" She asks, putting her head on my shoulder. I kiss her head and pull her into me.

"That too," I say. She smiles and kisses me. We get to chick-fil-la. Kylie orders, we get our food, and then eat in the car. It's around seven pm, and it's starting to get dark.

"By the time we get home it'll be around eight," Rose says.

"You guys love me," Ana says.

"I love you," I say.

"I know you do. And I love you too! But, they love me also," she says.

"Mm true. But I love you." I repeat.

"I love you too. More. I love you more," she says.

"No, you don't," I say.

"Yes, I do!" She says. I shake my head and yawn.

"Oh, see you're sleepy. I can't trust you," she says.

"Nuh-uh! I'm not even that sleepy!" I protest.

"Mhm," she says. I flip her off, and she smiles. 

For the rest of the car ride we talked about random shit, laughed a lot, annoyed Kylie, and sang our hearts out to Kesha. 

When we get back, we go upstairs. I sit on the bed, and she takes off her shirt. I look her up and down. Her back is toward me, but it still has the same effect.

"Baby.." I say. 

"Hm?" She asks, turning around and looking at me.

"I'm horny," I say. She raises her eyebrows and smirks.

"Yeah?" She asks. I nod, and she gets on the bed and on top of me and kisses me. We start to make out, I take off her top, and she pulls away.  "Wait- I can't."

"Why? Are you alright?" I ask, caressing her cheek with my thumb. She sighs.

"Amelia.. yesterday.." she says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yesterday what?" I ask, worriedly.

The next thing she said made me want to cry. Cry and throw the nearest thing in sight at the wall.

"Yesterday I.. hooked up with Marie." My face drops.

"What?" I question, voice cracking.

"I'm sorry," she whispers. I stand up.

"You did what?!" I yell, angrily. I cannot believe her. And she acted like nothing fucking happened on the car ride home either?

"I hooked up with her. I'm sorry Emma I didn't-" I cut her off.

"We're done. I'm breaking up with you," I say.

"Amelia, please just listen to me!"

"No! I won't listen to you! I trusted you Morana! I trusted you with so much, yet you still go and hurt me! God, I don't even know why the fuck I loved you in the first place! I always get hurt!" I yell.

"And you still can! I regret it!" She says, voice breaking. SHE'S CRYING?? SHE CHEATED ON ME AND SHE'S FUCKING CRYING?

"I regret getting with you!" I shout, before storming out and running downstairs. Rosalie comes up and hugs me, and I collapse in her arms. She goes down to the floor with me and holds the back of my head.

"Okay, okay. It's okay. It's alright. Shh shh. It's gonna be okay, baby girl," she whispers, stroking my hair.

Morana's POV:

Kylie comes into the room.

"Care to explain?" She asks. I look up at her, teary-eyed.

"I didn't- she came onto me," I say, barely above a whisper. Being in the system for so long, I eventually started calling Joe raping me sex. He brainwashed me, you can say. I believed it after so long.

And I know I could've worded that better. I know.

It's the truth, though. I didn't want it. But when she finds one of the knives from the kitchen and holds it to your throat, you do what you're told. 

Her look softens, she sits across from me. "What happened?" She asks, grabbing my hand.

"I was getting ready to go to sleep when she put her hands on my waist. I slapped them off, but she put them back on and kept moving them- lower." She squeezes my hand.

"I'm here, darling," she whispers.

"And then when she lifted up my shirt, I felt a knife hit my back. I did what I was told because she threatened to kill me.." I say. I take in a shaky breath "And held it to my throat when I said no." I whisper.

"Morana.. oh my god, I'm so sorry! You know I'm here for you, right?" I nod. 

"Mhm. I just wish she'd let me explain. I didn't consent!" I say. I take in a shaky breath before starting to sob. She pulls me into her arms.

Amelia's POV:

"Why did she do this to me?!" I sob.

"I don't know. I really don't know, baby."

Rosalie's POV:

Midst of me holding Amelia, I get a text from Kylie.

My love❤️:
It wasn't consensual.

"Emma.. babe, it wasn't consensual."

A/N- Next chapter is gonna be emotional. Just warning you. 

I love you all.💕