Omfg.

Amelia's POV:

On Monday Morana completely acted like nothing happened. Like we didn't just spend the weekend together.

 Oh yeah, we spent the weekend together. 

The next morning after I took her home, I checked up on her.. one thing lead to another and then we were breaking into an abandoned carnival and kissed on the Ferris wheel. 

Don't freak out. I don't like her like that. It was just a kiss. But I do want to be friends with her! I mean god she's so much nicer than I thought!

"Hotchner! Hey, what are you packing for Vegas? I'm coming." Connor, her boyfriend says, coming up to me in class. I look up at him.

"Why does it matter." I ask.

"Just cause. I wanna know what you're packing so Ana can kinda know what to wear. You know?" I tilt my head. The fuck? 

I hate when men think they have the right to control what women wear.

"Your girlfriend's her own person. She can wear whatever the fuck she wants," I say. He sighs. Yeah, I'm not like you, fucker.

"Yeah I know, but I just wanna make sure she's not dressing kinda.. slutty." I look up at Morana. She looks back at me. I look at Connor again.

"Again, she's her own person. And I don't think shorts and a crop top are slutty," I say. "You're literally just insecure that you know she can pull more bitches,"  I wanted to say.

"Just.. what are you wearing?" I look him up and down.

"I guess you'll have to find out there. Since you're going," I say.

"Come on Hotchner. Just tell me so I can make sure."

"No. By the way, your knees are showing. That must be a disgrace to your family wearing such short clothing! Go cover up! And your arms too! Go cover up!!" I say. He looks at me confused.

"Yeah. See? It's ridiculous logic. Get away from me, asshole," I demand. He rolls his eyes and walks away from me. My phone dings.

*one new message from Morana💜*

Morana💜:
what tf was that?

Me:
He wanted to know what I was wearing so he could tell you to do the same. I didn't put up with it though.

Morana💜:
oh- well ty<33

Me:
Mhm

Morana💜:
did I do something?

Me:
No- why do you think so?

Morana💜:
idk

Me:
Oh- okay then

Morana💜:
okay :)

Morana's POV:

I really like Amelia. Like really really like Amelia. When I kissed her on that Ferris wheel I was really trying to express my feelings for her. 

But she didn't feel the same way. So I pretended like it was just the heat of the moment, and I didn't like her either. But...

I like her.

I like her a lot.

And I wanted to tell her, I wanted to come clean. I stay up night after night thinking about her, but she doesn't like me like that!