Oh my god..

A/N- This chapter was originally so so different (comments) but... no. Thank you, next.

Amelia's POV:

I grab my phone and call Cole. He picks up right away. Thank god.

"Hi future head of the BAU, how may I help you?"

"Look, Mallory, I'm gonna need you to come over."

"Emma, it's 5 am."

"Get your ass over here or I will come to your house again."

"Oh my god, fuck you."

"Wife wouldn't approve."

"Shut up. What's your address?"

"Um- 2503. Unit B."

"Mkay. I'll be there in 2 minutes, future head of the BAU."

"Stop calling me that."

"I'm here."

"How?"

"I was already in the area."

"I hate you."

"You love me. I let you stay in my house."

"Mansion," I correct, hanging up and going to the door. 

I open it and let him in. My mom stands up and looks at him. His jaw drops. Her hands go over her mouth.

"Momma Liv?" He asks.

"Cole, oh my god. You're so big now!" She goes and hugs him. He hugs her back. She pulls away and wipes her tears.

"Oh, my baby, you got the muscles now, hm?" She says, cupping his face in her hands. He smiles.

"Well, when you have a gym in your mansion.. yeah." He says.

"Yeah, they're all big and.. muscular.. how tall are you?" I ask.

"6'3." My eyes widen.

"Where is my girlfriend, I need her. Hold on," I say. I go upstairs and call her. 

"Hi, baby," she says. I sigh when I hear her voice again. I sit on my bed.

"Hi my love, how are you?"

"I'm okay. I miss you though."

"I miss you more. Cole's here, and so is my mom. They got all sappy and sentimental and shit." She chuckles.

"Good. They both probably needed the reunion. Listen, my love, you called at the worst time. My phone time is about to end. I'm so sorry I choked you. I love you so entirely much."

"I love you more, baby. Don't worry about it, okay? I'm okay. As long as you're getting better. That's all I care about."

"You're so good to me. I love you. I have to go."

"You deserve it." I hang up and go downstairs. Cole is in my mom's arms. I smile and sit next to her. She pulls me into her arms as well.

"My sweet babies," she says. 

"Cole, why do you live in the middle of nowhere?" I ask.

"It was my grandmother's house. She refused to have it torn down and left it to me. I found comfort in it."

"Oh. Okay." My mom kisses my temple.

"I love you, princess. Go to sleep. Mommy's here."

A/N - revised chapter. cause.. no.

I love all of you💖