They Battle You

Makoto: 

 "I'm gonna get'chu!" Makoto taunted, softly hitting you with a pillow. 

You were a cackling mess by now. You loved the little father-daughter days you and Makoto had during the weekends. Stuff like this always happened; something small would start off as a playful banter and then it would explode into a playful war. 

You hopped up onto the living room couch—finally eye level with your dad—before unleashing a slurry of fast-paced attacks on him. 

"Ahh! Noooo!" He groaned dramatically, using his pillow as a protective shield in front of his head and chest, "You're gonna win~" 

But a false sense of security was his plan, because as soon as you got cocky, he pushed his pillow-shield away from his face and into yours. 10+ damage because you fell off the couch in a not-so-graceful manner, and Makoto had to break character to make sure you weren't hurt, "Woah, are you alright?" 

Still, he kept his distance. Knowing you, if you were okay, you'd wait until he got close before attacking full-force. 

"I'm fine," you called back, "Keep going, I am gonna win!" 

Makoto seemed to appreciate your confidence and returned to his fighting stance. As soon as he attacked, you let him hit you with the pillow. Ah, but you had a plan: after getting smacked with the pillow, you ripped it away from him before striking now that he was defenseless. Victory was yours. 

Chihiro:

 Chihiro was never really a fan of running. He wasn't very fit, so he was always out of breath within the minute. It certainly didn't help that, for him, running was always associated with outrunning bullies. But now that he's older, he supposes that this would be the only exception. 

"I'm gonna get you, Papa!" His little girl cheered. They were in the backyard playing a game of tag, and even if he was already running out of breath, it was beyond worth it. 

You both got knocked over less than a second later after you pounced on your papa to stop him from running away, "Oof!" 

He wasn't expecting that. 

But you were all smiles and laughing, and how could he not laugh with you when you were so happy. "Good game, (Y/N), but now it's your turn to run before I get you~" He playfully teased. And oh, how the turntables.  

You screamed (quite loudly, might I add) before jumping off of him and running to the opposite side of the yard. He may not have been fast, but with your short legs, it was a surprisingly even game. 

Tag was most fun with three or more people, but it was just you and your papa, so you both had to make do. And make do, you did; Chihiro always managed to make your little games of tag more interesting. Some days it would be cops vs. robbers with props (he even let you keep the money you "stole" if you won the game as a robber... he's now starting to realize how that may not be setting the best example), and other days he'd pretend to be a giant monster that you would escape. 

All in all, you both had a lot of fun whenever you'd play. Chihiro may have been a single father, but he wanted to make sure you always had enough play-time. 

Byakuya: 

Byakuya was on the opposite side of the room looking unamused and bored. You, however, were practically bouncing in excitement with a large grin to match. 

Your father recently gave you a rather difficult assignment as a way of gauging how well you could do and what else you'd be ready for. As an extra incentive, he said that if you ended up doing a great job on it, you two would do something together of your choosing. He was prepared for you to either flunk or pass it, so in his mind there was a 50/50 chance that he would even have to upkeep his end of the bargain.