"Oh my god you guys are trying to kill me!" I hug her.

"Teaching job? Where?!" Ana asks smiling. 

"Alexandria. The high school." She smiles.

"So you're with me! That's great!" She says.

"Wait really?! Oh my god!" I smile.

"I don't know who all these people are. I can't keep up." My grandpa says.

"Hotch you're fucking old. Ask Reid," Emily says. I giggle.

"Cami is Camilla. Melanie, her mom, was in Olivia's wedding because she went here too and was Liv's roommate. Sydney is Emma's roommate," Spencer says.

"Pretty boy's still got it," Derek says.

"I can't wait to graduate and join you guys. Oh my god," Rose, the younger one says.

"Next year!" I say.

"Are you guys moving today?" My mom asks.

"Yes. Both of us have been planning for months," Camilla says.

"Uh-oh!" Nova says.

"Uh-oh?" Cole asks.

"Nat," she says.

"Nat? What about her?" Chloe asks. She points to her. I look at Nat. She has my phone in her mouth.

"Nat! Oh my gosh!" I put her down and grab her hand since she can walk.

"We came here just to get on a plane and go back?" My uncle Henry asks.

"Henry. Shut up," Elle says.

"No. The rest of them have been here for a week. You just were late because you wanted to watch football so damn bad you waited at home and missed the flight!" I say.

"Period. Period! Tell him, baby!" My mom says.

"Also, I'm taking the jet, you guys are on the plane," I say. Natalie falls and laughs. 

"Nat, c'mon baby," I say. She looks up at me.

"Oh, my god. Did you just fall so you could be carried?" She holds her arms up to me. I sigh and pick her up.

"Fine. You win." 

We get in the car and drive to the jet. My siblings, their s/o's, my parents, Ana, Cole, and Chloe are on with us. And our babies of course.

"Dada," Nova says.

"Nova I haven't held you all day! Hello, my love!" I say, grabbing her and smiling. She looks at me.

"Dada." 

"I'm mama," I say.

"Dada." She pulls my hair.

"Ow! No Nova!" Anna laughs.

"That's hilarious," she says. I flip her off.

"Nova. Say mama," I say.

"Dada." I roll my eyes. She laughs.

"No, it's not funny! You're doing this for your own entertainment and it's hurting me!" I start to cry on command. She hugs me, then pulls away and kisses me.

"Thank you!" She smiles. "Can you walk to daddy? Hm?" I let her go when I put her down. She walks over to Cole.

"Natalie likes you and Ana. Nova likes Cole and Chloe from what I've noticed," Ellie says. I look at her.

"Really?" She nods.

"Mhm! When Cole used to drop them off and I was over, I would notice that when Nat was upset Momma Liv would call you or Ana. But if it was Nova, Cole or Chloe."

"And honestly, reactions to names too. Like when she said, "you wanna talk to mommies?" Nat would lift her head up. But with Nova it's daddy."

"Damn, I like you!" I say. She shrugs.

"I could say the same. Considering the fact I was scared of you in first grade, I've grown to like you a lot," she says.

"I forgot you're only apart by four years. Why would anyone be scared of Emma?" Ana asks.

"Because. She had a loud fucking mouth," Aiden, Riley's boyfriend says.

"Look, Aiden. Just because you're pissed I won the hopscotch championship doesn't mean you can hold a grudge. If you wanna get married to my sister I wouldn't let that grudge continue."

"No. Because you beat me in the spelling bee too," he says.

"Okay?! Proves how much better I am!!"

"I declare a rematch. For both."

"Bet! Fucking bet! I will win. As soon as we get home. I have a huge backyard."

"Fine." I lean back in my seat.

"That was 5th grade though.." Riley says.

"So?!" We say in unison.

"Please don't start this shit again," my dad says.

"I said it first!" He says.

"No, you didn't! I will curse you out again!"

"Please don't start this shit again," My dad repeats.

"It's on when we get home Hotchner." .

"Bet."

A/N-  Why is this book coming to an end? Ahh!! I love you all sm!! <3