29: THOUGHTS

29: THOUGHTS

***
R O S É

Being born as a twin means that both twin have to share everything with each other. Twins share living inside one womb for nine months in the first place.. Chaeyoung Unnie and I, we both grow up sharing everything we have to each other.

From parents.. to friends.. clothes.. foods.. everything I have, I share it to Chaeyoung Unnie and it goes the same way to her too.

She share everything to me.

--But I don't think it will be the same with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is not something that Chaeyoung Unnie can just share to me even if I am her twin. I'm sure she would be angry at me if she was alive right now.

No.. I'm sure she'll cry at me and ask me for why am I being like this. She'll not hate me because she loves me so much but I know she'll be disappointed.

As twins, whatever Chaeyoung Unnie felt.. I felt it too. Whenever she's sad, I felt sad. Whenever she's happy, I am happy as well. It's a connection that twins have. I never thought that even in love, whatever my twin felt, I'll feel it too.

I can't believe that I fell for the same man that Chaeyoung Unnie has love!

Why am I always wrong when it comes to falling inlove?! First, I fell for Jaehyun who only cheated on me behind my back and now, I fell for Chanyeol.. the one person who brought the light in my life when I felt like being lost in the dark.

I heave a deep breath as I recall the way he did everything to pursue me in being his wife--in contract.

"Let's talk. I'll make sure you'll say yes this time around."

"I paid all your family's debts."

"Marry me."

I didn't want to marry him because at first, I thought he was arrogant. He really is though. Chanyeol is so confident and full of himself but now, I admire that about him. It made him look strong and undefeatable.

As if no one can break him.. but when I got to know him, I realize of how caring of a person he is.

Of how loving of a father he is.

Chanyeol love Gunhoo with all his heart. His love overflows to the point that he cared even to someone like me.. whom Gunhoo loves as his Mother.

I fell for Chanyeol in such short amount of time. I fell this hard.. harder than what I felt for Jaehyun before. And I never thought my heart would break.. into pieces like this knowing the truth.

Why does his real wife have to be my twin sister of all people?

Now my love felt so wrong.. I feel guilty everytime I gets a little bit close to Chanyeol because I feel like I'm betraying Chaeyoung Unnie.

I can't.. do this anymore.

"Here." Suho handed me the cheque and I bowed to thank him.

He stared at me for a moment and all I could do is look away because it looks like he is reading what's been on my mind. I am grateful that he never change for being still an ever so generous friend of mine.

"You can take your time to pay it back. I can just give it to you to be honest.. it's not even that much-"

Yup, Suho is too rich to the point that he is thinking millions of won as 'not even too much.'

"No! I'll pay you no matter what!" I quickly disagree.

Suho chuckles. "If you don't mind Rosé.. may I ask where are you going to use it?" He pointed to the cheque I'm holding.