01: MAMA

01: MAMA
***

Rosé's knees weakened in the middle of the hallway. She was about to left the building but memories of what she saw made her stop and cry.

She was so ready to beg for Jaehyun to stay, if only she hadn't caught him making out with Nancy on the girl's public comfort room.

She suddenly felt pathetic.

Somehow, the alcohol in her system subsides and she just want to cry her eyes out but unlucky for her, her tears caught her in the middle of the hallway.. her shoulders shudders as she cover her mouth to silent her sobs when she suddenly heard a kid calling for his mother.

"Mama!"

And Rosé froze when she felt tiny arms wrapped around her legs.

She wiped her tears using her palms and suddenly felt embarrassed when she realized that every eyes are now on her.. and on the little kid that is hugging her.

"Ma..ma.." the baby mutters.

Rosé look down and squatted to meet the baby boy's eyes. What a handsome little kid.. she thought and gave him a warm smile. Her hand traveled to caressed the baby's hair gently and she felt his eyes boring holes into hers.

"Are you lost?" She asked.

The baby boy shook his head.

"Where is your Mama?" Rosé asked again in a soft voice.

Yes she is heartbroken. Her eyes are still swollen from crying and she is really embarrassed that everyone is looking at her and gossiping loudly about her as of the moment and as much as she wanted to runaway, she can't. Because as a psychologist who specializes in children, she doesn't have the heart to leave the child especially when he looks scared and is looking for his Mama.

"Mama." That's the only response she gets from Gunhoo.

Rosé smiled even though she suddenly felt something thug her heart. It looks like the little kid has problem in speaking.. little does she know that it is the first time ever that the kid has spoke.

Oh Sehun, Chanyeol's best friend watches as the scene unfold. He is surprised when he heard Gunhoo spoke and with such gentleness at that. He knew the child is a trouble maker and has a temper that could even be worse than his father and the child is not really that friendly with strangers..

"Gunhoo.." Sehun finally step in.

Gunhoo looked up at his uncle and finally being familiarized with someone made the boy to run to Sehun in which Sehun carry him in return.

"You naughty little boy. You runaway from your dad again?" Sehun raised his brow.

Rosé on the other hand, felt at ease that the kid finally found a guardian. She looked around and saw everyone still staring at her.. that's when humiliation crawled on her system--and without thinking much, she run away!

"Mama!" Gunhoo shouted but the kid can't run for her because he is carried by his Uncle Sehun.

"Wait!" Sehun called for Rosé but it is too late.

The lady already run away, without realizing that she left her chipmunk keychain on the floor.

***

"My son is missing?!"

Secretary Kim Kai shrunk in cower, President Park Chanyeol's voice roared in anger when he went out of his walk in closet and find his son not sitting on his usual spot and playing games.

"Call the security team! And get the surveillance cameras! How could you left my son and let him go out on his own?!" with President Park's raging voice, Kai is sure to be packing his stuffs early in the morning.