34: ECLIPSE

34: ECLIPSE

***
R O S É

I never regret anything that I did.

Every kiss.. his warm touch that burns through my soul.. his skin on mine. And our burning desire that night is not something that I would ever regret because I gave Chanyeol my all wholeheartedly.

The only thing that pinched my heart is the fact that my sister probably is disappointed at me from above.

What does Chaeyoung Unnie think of me now?

My lips where firm as I touched my neck where Chanyeol's mark is etched. He owns me. My soul, my heart, and my body is all his after that night.

Would he regret doing that once he found out my connection to Chaeyoung Unnie?

I was busy staring at the vast sea. Is it selfish of me to wish that he love me instead of Chaeyoung Unnie? If Chanyeol didn't love my twin.. then I wouldn't feel this guilt creeping in my heart for loving him.

It's so complicated.

My mind is astray.

I feel like there's something that I have been missing. I feel like I have made a wrong decision before and I am being punish this way.. being guilty and loss while loving a man who seems to can not be mine.

I felt a blanket draped on my shoulder. I felt Chanyeol's hug from behind. His chin on my shoulder blades as he too stared at the sea that I have been admiring.

"The sun is setting." He said.

"It's beautiful.." I answered.

I held his hand and squeezed it. He position our fingers to intertwined. I gulped as I felt the electricity that sparks on every inch of my skin with that simple gesture.

Chanyeol let go of my hand and I turn to him because I immediately felt lonely without his touch. He gave me a small genuine smile that showed his dimple before he open a velvet rectangle box that I just noticed he is holding.

 He gave me a small genuine smile that showed his dimple before he open a velvet rectangle box that I just noticed he is holding

I gasped as my palms cover my mouth. It's beautiful..

"I didn't had the chance to give this to you last night.. this is my gift for lasting 100 days with me." He chuckle as he held the necklace.

I pouted and look away.. why did I forget that in a relationship, couples usually celebrate 100 days anniversary of being together?

"I don't have a gift.." I said shyly.

Chanyeol leaned in closer to give me a peck on my lip before he successfully put the necklace on my neck. His eyes shine the brightest as the silhouette of the setting sun reflected on his face.