14: GOWN

14: GOWN

***
R O S É

"You are seriously getting married? To a church?! For real?!"

"Shhh! Tone it down.." I quickly warned Lisa as I smile apologetically to everyone inside the restaurant that is disturbed by her loud voice. "Chanyeol asked me to marry him. No,  not on the church because it will be a garden wedding BUT it is only a fake wedding."

To be honest, at first I was hesitant because I don't think it is a good idea to vow a lie infront of the Lord. But Chanyeol have a good point, anyone would doubt us being married if no one is a real witness.--and he consider my trouble by making it a garden wedding instead of a church wedding.

"And I am your made of honor?" Lisa squealed when I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! I need to prepare! Diet! Salon! Oh and let's go shopping!" She started to blabber.

I raised a brow at her, "Didn't your Dad cut off all your bank accounts?"

Lisa rolled her eyes and pouted. "But I have a job now just so you know."

"You only started three days ago." I told her, "and I can't go shopping today because I am tired from the flight from Hawaii just so you know." I said using her tone.

--and I think I need to have a beauty rest as much as possible because my fake-hubby-to-be told me that the preparation will start first thing in the morning tomorrow and I need to be ready.

My question is.. ready for what?

***

"My lady, straightened your back. Chin up." Irene said.

I am already struggling with three books on top of my head that I am balancing not to fall off and Irene even held a ruler pointed on my back that poke me whenever I slouch!

This is torture! Why do I need to learn to stand up like a freakin' beauty queen when all I gotta do is be a bride into a fake marriage? I want to argue but Chanyeol already left for work leaving me with his sadistic maids!      

(╥﹏╥)

"Don't frown Miss Rosé. Smile." Joy said, gesturing through her fingers for me to smile.

I made a funny goofy expression that made one book to fall! My eyes widened and I pouted when Yeri added two more books on top of my head.

"Why do I even need to balance this? Would I walk on the isle with this books on my head?" I whined to them.

Irene or should I say the leader out of all Chanyeol's maids heave a deep sigh as if she was already tired of all my whining. I can't blame her though, I tried to be the prim and proper lady they want me to be but.. it's sooo hard to stand as straight as a ruler!

And what's with the books? It's not like I could magically memorize all the contents of the books they put above my head!

"Please let me take a rest!" I pleaded and gave them a puppy eyes. "Five minutes? Pretty please?"

Irene's brows twitched. "Alright. Five minutes rest."

"Yey!" I jumped and all the books fell on the floor.

And as if on que, Gunhoo came running towards me giving me a hug that somehow recharged my battery. My little knight and shining armor is here!

"Gunhoo, let's get some ice cream!" I said with glee as I held his little hand and he nodded with a smile.

As the both of us were about to leave, the maids then bowed and said. "Master Yeol."

The brute is here.