19: HUSBAND

19: HUSBAND

***
C H A N Y E O L

I really don't know what came up with my mind to agree on doing this..

"1! 2! 3! Smile!"

I only look at the camera while both Gunhoo and Rosé smile and forming a heart with their hands. I look around and noticed that a lot of passerbys has been glancing at us.. taking pictures so I shoot them the look that says mind-their-own-business or else.

"We are inside an amusement park and you look grumpy?" Rosé glance at me.

I raised a brow at her. "This is how I normally look."

"Yeah. You normally look like that 'angry' character on inside-out."

"Do I have a red skin to you? And excuse me, I'm not fat and short."

Rosé then looked at me with an amused look that made me furrowed my brows at her. Is there something wrong with what I said?

"You watched inside-out?"

"Gunhoo like that movie." I answer as a matter of fact.

Now that I think of it, Rosé is more of a mix of joy and anger herself. That idea somehow thug my lips upward.. she is such a joy character towards Gunhoo but when it come to me, she always became 'angry'.

"Awaeeee~ I'll try again! I'll get you that plushie baby don't worry!"

"Go mama!" Gunhoo cheered.

I crossed my arms as I watched her failed for the second time into shooting the target. Both Rosé and Gunhoo pouted and sulked at the same time that made me shook my head as I decided to finally stepped in.

"Let me try." I said.

Rosé look up at me and Gunhoo clapped. I put down my money and the standby employee gave me the toy gun that I'll use to shoot the target.

"Tch. Boo!" Rosé cooed that made me shot her a smirk.

I focused on the target and Gunhoo jumped and clapped at the same time when I hit the bullseye! The standby employee gave me the plushie that I gave to Gunhoo. I ruffled my son's hair as he hugged the huge teddie plushie.

"Let me try again!" Rosé said that made me gave her a challenging look.

I really find it amusing how she always like to challenge me in every possible way. She is very competitive and I must admit that she is a challenge to me as well.

"Boo." I copied her tone when she missed the target again.

Her nose crinkle and reddened in fiery, I tilted my head while staring at her looking like a kid that has been deprived from a candy.

"One more chance please..!" Rosé utter with determination.

It seems like she want to stay there until she finally hit the target which seems to be impossible with how I watch her fail for the nth time. I heave a sighed as I decided to step in and put my hand over her hand to guide her.

I felt her stiffened infront of me. Her back on my chest straightened that made me peek at her face with curiosity.. did our sudden close proximity affect her?

"Eyes on the target.. wifey." I whisper on her ears and felt her breathing hitched.

Rosé's brows are twitching and I can sense that she is trying hard to focus. I used my other hand to position her arm and anyone that could see us will probably think that I am hugging her right now but I am just trying to help.