24: SECRET

24: SECRET

***

"Fvck you. Damn it. Shit. Asshole. Hmm.. what are the other curses out there? What about from another language like futangina?" Lisa's words is making Rosé's cheeks to reddened.

"Stop it." She said meekly to her bestfriend.

Lisa gave her a look with a smug smirk on her face. "Come on now, I know you would curse more often than before."

Rosé rolled her eyes but a deep crimson blush is taking her defiance away. She of course, told Lisa about what happened and what Chanyeol did. He kissed her saying..

"My way of cleaning your bad mouth. Say another bad word.. and I'll kiss you."

And because of that, she would always think first before her tongue would slipped any other curse word infront of Chanyeol. She can't believe he is willing to go far such as kissing her lips just to stop her from saying bad words.

Rosé believed it's not that hard not to say a bad words in a day but for someone whose used to being a cursing machine.. it's really hard not to.

"Fv--" fvck it! "Funny ha-ha-ha." She laughed awkwardly and look away. She was about to curse for almost falling off the hospital bed.

Chanyeol look at her and raised a brow.--that was just one of the many instances that her tongue almost slipped on saying a bad word.

"That was like a chance you know.. to get free kisses from a hot guy. Geez. If I were you, I would curse all day long. I mean it's not that hard to curse in every fvcking word--"

Rosé glared at Lisa. "Gosh, please don't put ideas inside my head!"

Lisa laughed at her bestfriend's flushed reaction. Rosé is indeed such a cute person. Between them, Rosé is the softest even though Lisa is the younger one among the two. Lisa's eyes then landed on another table which consist a familiar man and woman eating together.

"Is that Mr. Park with Jennie Kim?" She utters for Rosé to look at the two as well.

On the other table..

Chanyeol, Jennie.. and Sehun is having a lunch together but Sehun is currently on the public restroom leaving Chanyeol and Jennie alone on the table.

"You didn't order Bibimbap. It's your favorite?" Jennie said as she glance at Chanyeol's plate.

"People change." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder, enjoying his Tteokbokki. "Just like you, you changed a lot." He started a topic for their conversation.

Chanyeol would be lying if he denied that he missed Jennie. Yes, he loved her before. But that feelings were all gone now, all that's left is his friendship with her. He still wants to be friends with her. He is not mad that she left him, he is just happy because his friend came back.

"I.. didn't change. Not even a bit." Is Jennie's response.

I didn't change.. I never once change. I am still the same Jennie who love you before I left Korea- was what she wanted to say out loud but kept it just inside her head as she stared at Chanyeol.

She wonder if it's true that Chanyeol really changed. Well, she can see that he did. He is not the same giant ball of sunshine Chanyeol that he used to be in their high school days. He grew stiff, cold, and seems to have a high wall protecting him. But.. Jennie wished that behind that strict facade, the caring and affectionate Chanyeol that she loves is still there.

"Tsk. Are they on a date?!" Lisa is so ready to throw hands.

Meanwhile.. Rosé is just watching the two. Her expression is unreadable as scenery of what she saw between Jaehyun and Nancy flashes inside her mind.