09: DINOSAUR

09: DINOSAUR
***
R O S É

This is it..

I stood up tall, feeling the hard thumping of my heart inside my chest as my whole system enveloped with unexplainable excitement!

My lips stretched into a beautiful smile.

The wonderful soothing melody of the piano keys enter my ears and the huge white double doors of the church slowly open while my gripped on the bouquet of white tulips tightened.

I blow on my veil, relaxing myself until my feet started to walk on the red carpet.

Lisa is the first person I saw, she have a huge grin on her face with her thumbs up at me. She is my maid of honor.

Is this real? I am getting married!

The huge gown fit so perfectly on me and the church looks like a paradise itself! It looks so magical.. even the sun is shining brightly!

And when I finally reached the altar.. a tall guy wearing a white suit like a dashing prince charming walked to me.

My jaw dropped.. I tilted my head, wanting to see his face but the sun's bright rays is covering it. He took my hand and bowed to kiss the back of my palm that somehow made my breathing hitched..

Who is he?

Is he.. Jaehyu--

I shook my head and blink then I can clearly see his face!

"Ready to be Mrs. Park for real?" He asked with that husky voice of his.

"C-Chanyeol.." I muttered his name.

He is my groom?

I look around everyone and saw some faceless people cheering and clapping for the two of us.

I blinked and then I am now facing Chanyeol with the Priest infront of us.

"Do you.. Rosé Park take Chanyeol Park to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold.. from this day onward.. 'till death made the both of you apart?" The Priest asked.

I felt like my throat run dry.

Why am I marrying Chanyeol for real now? And why is he looking at me as if.. he is head over heels in love with me?!

"I.." omg! My mind went blank but I have a feeling of what I am about to say!

Don't say 'I do..' self! Don't say 'I do!'

"I.." I gulped.

But before I could even say another word.. the double doors opened and there stood an old lady. She looks so elegant and intimidating with her red dress but I can't see her face!

Who.. is she?

I was about to say something when the old lady suddenly grow and transformed into a dinosaur! My eyes widened and I quickly pushed Chanyeol to run away!

"Come here lady!" The dinosaur old lady said and suddenly, the church disappeared!

The whole place become an endless dark road with the huge old lady dinosaur in a red dress chasing me and I ran and ran but there can't seem to be an end!

"H-Help!" I jolted up awake!

I gasped and look around.. I am in my new room! I panted and blink hard before I tapped my cheek to make sure that I am finally awake!