13: HAWAII (PART 3)

13: HAWAII (PART 3)

***
R O S É

My neck hurts.

I yawned and felt an arm tightening it's hug on my waist..? I can't help but furrowed my brows because of that!

Why am I feeling an arm hugging me? And why am I hearing a heartbeat on my pillow?!

My eyes snapped open and it widened when the first thing I saw is a sleeping Chanyeol!

---beside me!

With my head laid on top of his chest and his arm wrapped on my waist while he is sleeping like a giant baby!

"What. The. Heck..?" I cursed under my breath.

And then I felt him move and scooted near me with his other arm hugging me too! My eyes are probably like a circle now as my brain is still observing our situation!

Chanyeol is freaking hugging me!

And even though I am awake now, I still don't know what to do! Should I wake him up? Or should I wait for him to wake up himself? But how could I escape when he is asleep and trapping me like this?! But it sure will be awkward once he woke up!

Oh forget it! I'll just try to escape without waking him!

I gulped and tried to lift his arms and ooh, he surprisingly has muscles? Wow. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and focus on escaping!

Why is his arm so fvcking heavy?!

And then I felt him lowering his head, I look up and our forehead bumped together.

"Ouch..!" I whined.

And that's when Chanyeol's eyes snapped wide open.. meeting mine.

"What the?!" He quickly stood up but stumble on the ground.

Pfft! I bit back my tongue to stop myself from laughing because he landed on his butt! Deserve!

"What..? What.. what am I doing sleeping beside you?!" He growled, his eyes so wide that looks like burger.

"I'm hungry." I said standing up like it's no big deal to wake up beside him.

It's not like something happened because we are still wearing the same clothes and I doubt that Chanyeol is the type of man to take advantage. He has a very high maintenance ego to even think of doing that.

I walked out of our room, looking like I don't care but my heated cheeks can't deny that my heart skipped a beat! I slightly slapped my cheeks, no. Don't blush and ignore the.. the butterflies!

***

I was busy applying some sunblock on my skin because I am gonna swim today! Yey!

--but I can't help but pout while looking at other sexy ladies wondering on the beach wearing sexy two piece and one piece swimsuit while I am only wearing a rashguard. It's not like I am insecure of my body, it's just that.. I am not confident enough to show some skin.

And Lisa is not here to boost my confidence.

I glance at Chanyeol who resolved in not talking to me since this morning. What a moody conservative giant he is.

Then I saw a white tall lady went near him and handed him a sunblock saying, "Mind putting this on my back handsome?"

Pfft! I covered my mouth and discreetly look away to stop my laughter!

And of course, just as I predicted, the giant scowled and raised is brow. "I have a wife."

Hahaha--huh?