15: PROTECT

15: PROTECT

***
R O S É

"Ssshh.."

I put my index finger over my mouth and Gunhoo nodded while copying me that made me smile at him.

We are both hiding behind the huge plant box.

"Excuse me Butler Heechul." I peek over and saw Joy and Wendy talking. "Have you seen Miss Rosé?"

"Huh? Why?" Butler Heechul asked.

I pouted because they are blocking my way out! It's the first time since I started training with them that I am going to sneak out and they are making it hard for me to do so! I know Irene said that I need to maintain my diet for my gown to fit but I am hungry and I don't want to eat vegetable salad anymore!

I can't believe Chanyeol's maids turn out to be as strict as their Boss!

"Uh.. I think I saw her somewhere.." Butler Heechul said wondering around when our eyes met.

My eyes widened and quickly cross my arm to sign him not to tell them. Gunhoo copied me and shook his head that made Butler Heechul to laugh awkwardly towards Joy and Wendy as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ha-ha come to think of it. I saw her walk towards the kitchen saying she's hungry." He smoothly lied.

The two then bid their goodbye to him and walked away that made me heave a sighed of relief. I walk towards Butler Heechul to thank him.

"Where are you two going?" He look over me to squint his eyes at Gunhoo.

"Sneaking out." I chuckled and held Gunhoo's hand. "We're going to my friend's work place. Just incase Chanyeol look for us, please tell him that I didn't kidnapped his son and we will return home safe and full."

"Wait Miss Rosé--"

I waved at Butler Heechul with a wide grin on my face. "And we told you before we left so technically, we didn't sneak out. Bye Butler Heechul!"

I get inside the taxi with Gunhoo and we share a loud high-five and both of us chuckle.

Seems like I found myself a little partner in crime!

***

Wow.. the building of Oh Corporation is just two buildings away from Park Industries? I grimaced, worried that Chanyeol would catch me running off from his strict maids and bringing his son with me.

("Aww I still have some papers to shred. Wait for me! Gosh, if only I don't need money I would kick my Boss in the ass for making me do this useless stuff.") Lisa started to rant over the phone.

"Where should we wait for you?" I asked as I scan the place. "Hello? Lis?" I look at my phone and the line ended.

I shrugged my shoulder and just decided to wait for her on the lobby. I sat down the beige sofa with Gunhoo beside-- oh wait, where is Gunhoo?

My heart started to thump with worry as I scan my surroundings but there is no Gunhoo in sight!

Oh my gosh.

Did I lose Gunhoo in this huge building?

***

Meanwhile..

The little Gunhoo was already familiar in the place and he want to pee so he went out without realizing that his Mama Rosé didn't know that the owner of the building is Gunhoo's Uncle Sehun, the bestfriend of Chanyeol.

Gunhoo stop midway to the cubicle when he felt like he doesn't want to pee anymore. With an iPad on his hand, he carried on walking not until another child his age block his way.