23: CLEAN

23: CLEAN

***
R O S É

"Mama!!!!"

"Gunhoo-ya!"

My eyes snapped open only to be closed again because of the blinding light. My head is still spinning and my body felt so tired but I want to know what happened to Gunhoo.

Where is he? Is he okay now?

I slowly open my eyes for the second time around and immediately noticed that I'm inside the hospital. I made an effort to sit down and saw Chanyeol asleep uncomfortably while sitting on the chair beside my hospital bed.

If he's here then who's taking care of Gunhoo?

I was about to speak but then Chanyeol woke up. His eyes met mine and I was taken aback by his next step, he leaned in to put the back of his hand on my forehead.

He heave a sighed. "You're still sick."

"I'm fine." I said to him. "How about Gunhoo, is he alright? You should go to him.. I'm worried."

Gunhoo might be still crying right now and shaking. I look at Chanyeol and waited for his response. I felt his hand on top of my head as he stared at me intently.

"Gunhoo's fine. You should rest Rosé."

I pouted. Though I want to see Gunhoo, I can't because I don't want him to be infected by my fever. I don't really have strong endurance thus I often get sick with even a slight rain.

I tried to lie down but I am not sleepy anymore. I look at Chanyeol who's watching me and he raised his brow. "What?"

"I can't sleep." I mouthed.

I can see that he was about to tell to sleep but then we both heard my loud stomach grumbling. I'm hungry!

"I'll get you food." Chanyeol said before he stood up and left.

I watched him and I wonder.. if he's here with me, then who is taking care of Gunhoo as of the moment?

***
L I S A

"This is my day off." I huffed.

"I'll add this as your bonus." Sehun said.

I could only slouched as a response because I can't really leave him taking care of Gunhoo alone. Rosé would disown me as her bestfriend if leaving Sehun alone with Gunhoo would make Gunhoo a future heartless playboy!-- the cute little kid is too pure to be like Sehun in the future!

"Where's your Mama, baby Gunhoo?" I asked as I bent down to meet Gunhoo's eyes.

I watched as Gunhoo reached for his iPad and scribbles on it then he showed me what he wrote. What a cute handwriting! Such a genius kid.

"Mama.. is sick?" I read what Gunhoo wrote.

Rosé is sick? Did she get rained on yesterday? I shook my head as I can already imagine Rosé whining, she's not really her usual self whenever she's sick.

She act like a hardheaded whenever she is.

I could already imagine Mr. Park's dilemma right now.

***
R O S É

"You know, I'm sick but I am not disabled."

I glared at Chanyeol who continue to ignore my words of protest. He blow on the hot soup before getting the spoon closer to my mouth. I was about to argue but he quickly put the spoon inside my mouth before I could even spoke.