𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄: beginning of hate

Start from the beginning

Now you might think that I'm an early bird... But no...

My chances on sleeping outside is more than winning my 50 50 in genshin.

I checked all my contacts to see who's online. It was only mirio, shinso and.... Bakugo?

Oh yes I forgot this mf has a time management lifestyle or smth. I looked at shinso's contact and decided to text him.

I haven't seen shinso in a while and I wanted to hang out with him so that's a good time to ask.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

You're now texting teabags

hoe
pspsps

teabags
no

hoe
do you wanna sneak out w me, denki and jiro?

teabags
how are you gonna even sneak out

hoe
the same way I suck aizawa's dick

teabags
gorl what...

hoe
jk jk
COMON GET READY

leave things to me and we won't get caught

teabags
if we do then you owe me a free lunch in cat cafe

hoe
k bozo

teabags
I'll be ready in 5

hoe
meet me outside your campus

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"hey were here" denki walked to me and jiro was next to him.

"where are you going by the way" jiro whispered getting a bit nervous. I motioned for them to follow me tell jiro that I'll tell her when we leave the school.

we stood infront of 1-C building watching shinso come out. he greeted us 3 quietly and I led them to the forest.

"why did we stop?"

"hide!" I whispered screaming and pushed everyone to the nearest bush. THIS IS AN AMAZING HIDING SPOT. "yo what the hell why did you do that?" shinso glared at me.

"lower your voice, aizawa is fucking infront of us!!" I whispered yelled. okay so we gotta make a plan. we must eat pizza for breakfast or else this world will end...

"here's the plan guys, I'll use myself as bait and transform into denki's mom because she's hot, then I'll go pretend that I'm having a seizure or something. shinso, pull a kakyoin and save me because you have a thing for moms. jiro try to make a hat by hair"

"a hairy hat? is that a Jojo refrence?" she asked while being confused. Denki been staring into air and glaring with fear.

"Denki you use your electricity and burn everything and make aizawa's gaurd off. capessh?"

"you didn't even say it right" shinso added. "no one asked" I said.

"guys........"