"What is it, Joans?" Clint said in an annoyed voice.

"We are picking up an unknown satellite signal-" He was cut off by a low chuckle. The television screen went to static, then a sinister face appeared on the screen. I widened my eyes.

"Citizens of the human hive," it started, "we meet again."

I tried to stand up in my seat, but two powerful hands slammed down on my shoulders. I grimaced as the chains pressed down on my exposed shoulder-blades and my bottom hit the hard chair.

"There is a monster living among you, a living mistake." He spit that last syllable out like it was a piece of gum. Pictures then showed up of me, several pictures. Everyone whipped their heads around to stare at me, and I felt myself shrink under my skin.

"If you resist to not turn this girl in to these coordinates, then we will destroy your cities, like we have done in the past." Numbers showed up at the bottom of the screen. 

"Well, don't just stand there. Write them down!" Clint yelled, and a couple of the men pulled out paper and wrote the coordinates down.

The screen then went to static again, then back to the zoomed-in picture of me.

My breath came out in erratic intervals. Who was that, and what do they want with me? Clint seemed to be thinking it over, since his head was slowly nodding.

"Alright, we'll do as that robot asks. Let's hope that he'll take her away from here," he considered, his gaze never leaving mine. He motioned to the men behind me, and they hauled me to my feet. My heart lept as the ground was swept out from under me, but then I realized that the twenty-something men were picking me up.

They carried me back through the same doors and the same rooms until we were outside once again. The last of the sunlight was fading, and only dim twilight shone in the milky sky.

The sound of a helicopter suddenly filled my ears, and I winced at how loud it got. It landed right next to the men who were carrying me, and once the doors were open, they threw me in. I screeched as my back hit the hard wall of the interior of the copter. The men filed in after me, not caring about my physical issues. The doors slammed behind us as I was tied to the wall.

"Sir," a voice said inside the cockpit, "these coordinates take us to the American base that was attacked in the Arabian Desert."

The men beside me stiffened as I heard Clint's voice say, "I just want to get this freak out of here. Now go!" The last of the doors were shut, and we took off into the sky.

Hours seemed to pass, and I was tempted to ask one of the men beside me if we were almost there. I groaned as the chains became awkward, and I had to shift a lot to keep comfortable. I decided to close my eyes for a bit, since that always seemed to pass the time more quickly.

The next thing I knew was a blinding light and a large bang. I squinted as the sudden light hit my eyes, making a throbbing sensation start up behind my optics.

"We're here," a gruff voice announced, and I felt my body being picked up once again. The men carried me outside, and once my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I could see where we were.

We were in the middle of a desert, which I'm guessing was the Arabian Desert. All around us there were ruins from, what I was guessing, the Decepticon attack. Smoke billowed into the bright blue sky, and the scorching sun beat on my back, making my metal chains grow warm.

"This is where that weird robot told us to go," said the same gruff voice. "Where is he?"

Just then, we heard another helicopter's blades thrum the air.

"Is there another helicopter coming?" I asked.

"There shouldn't be..." someone answered me.

Something appeared on the horizon. It was getting bigger and bigger, which meant it was getting closer and closer. Finally, I could make out the details on the chopper.

There was a huge, feline-shaped figure on top of the helicopter. It jumped off, and when it hit the ground, a large plume of dust flew up. Then it started to charge.

At me.

The other men backed up, but didn't take me with them.

"Uh, guys?" I asked, a hint of worry in my voice.

"You're on your own, kid," the gruff voice said. I twisted my head around to see that they were getting in their chopper.

"Don't leave m-!" I was cut off with a grunt as something picked me up. It was so strong that the chains that were wrapped around me fell off.

I screamed as I saw that I was in the metallic feline's jaws. I started to thrash around, but that came to no avail.

The cat-like creature bounded back to its helicopter and threw me in. My back hit the wall with a sickening pound, and pain bloomed along my back.

"Hello, Hybrid," a deep voice said.

"Who are you?" I said, trying not to show my terror in my voice.

"Oh, how very rude of me to not introduce ourselves. I'm Blackout, and the creature that picked you up was Ravage."

We started to lift up into the air and the door started to close, but before I was cut off from the world, I could see the helicopter that I came in explode. I gasped in horror.

Blackout's voice came again. "And we're taking you home."