New School Life Habits

Red woke up at the same time as Mr. Masamune got off the bed and they walked out of the room together while Leaf is still sleeping on his bed. Red just feed Mr. Masamune before he takes a shower. After that, he just packs up and tells Mr. Masamune to stay home. Before he leave, he gave Leaf a quick peck before leaving.

-On the same day outside of a certain house-

"Shit! I'm late!" Hilbert gets out of the house with a loaf of bread in his mouth while sprinting towards school.

"I should've changed my clock battery!" Hilbert curses at himself.

"HEY! HILBERT!" Ethan calls him from behind.

"You're late too hu... WHAT ARE YOU EATING?!" Hilbert looks at Ethan who's bringing a plate and eating his breakfast.

"Just some last night leftover curry rice." Ethan then continues eating the curry rice.

"Late students eating bread while running to school is too cliche!" said Red who brings a bowl with a noodle soup.

"And I thought that you're the only one who's not normal in our gang!" Hilbert expresses his concerns over his friends.

"Doesn't Nate usually sticks to you wherever you go?" Red asks while eating the soup.

"He slept over at Rosa's place. Those kids would do anything for each other. Doesn't Leaf always sticks with you like glue?" Hilbert asks while he finished the bread he's been eating.

"She got Mr. Masamune to keep her company!" Red continues on eating his noodle soup while the other two were left confused.

"COME BACK HERE KID!!!" shouted someone from far behind.

"What the hell that old geezer wants? I already paid for this!" said Red who continues to run.

"Isn't that the noodle soup kitchen owner?" asked Hilbert.

"Yeah. What about it?" Red asked back.

"Did you dine in or pick up?" Hilbert asked while shivering.

"I ate there and then I saw the time is almost late so I rushed on while bringing this to eat!" Red's answer left them in shock.

"YOU TOOK THE BOWL WITH YOU?!" they both shouted in panic.

"I'm not done eating." Red's reason to take the bowl with him.

"Are you done now?" asked Ethan.

"No!" Red still eating the noodle.

The owner continues chasing them until they arrived at the school. He caught up with them and yelled at them before taking the bowl and head back to the shop.

"I'm haven't even finished the soup!" said Red in disappointment.

They then head to class barely on time. Red as usual was met with an upset face from Leaf.

"Where have you been since morning?" she whispers to him.

"Just hanging around in the ramen store. Maybe I'll start to hang around in a cafe every morning starting tomorrow." Red then goes to sleep.

During recess time is where things start to get different. Red who just finished his lunch was invited by Yamadanuki's group to the music room. He goes there accompanied by Ethan and Hilbert.

"So what are we here for?" Red asked the four.

"We're in a peaceful period that we've decided to do something." said Pepo.

"We're planning to make a band but none of us knows how to play an instrument." said Yamadanuki.

"Are you the four failures?" asked Red with a disappointing tone.