Daily Life At School

"Re...Red!? Why are you here?" Leaf asked right after he opened the door. 

He just glared at saying "I live here." 

He just shows her to her room without talking a lot. She then unpacks and decides to go to his room to see his laptop on the other side is still on. She looks at his laptop and is surprised to see that the video that is playing is just a person with another man's face while shouting the word "oh" for hours. 

Red goes to his room to find that Leaf is sitting in his chair staring at the laptop's screen. He looked at the screen and the video is still the same guy. 

He asked her "Why would you watch this?" 

"Why did you play this in the first place?" She replied

"To keep the laptop on." He answered her.

He then decides to play GTA Online and makes some new survival modes. Leaf decides to lay on his bed.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" She begs him.

Just as she begs with her puppy eyes, he says "Fine!" while giving her a cold stare. 

He plays for the next few hours and then decides to sleep on the rooftop because Leaf is using his bed. As his mother came home from work to find that Leaf is sleeping in her son's room while Red is nowhere to be found. Then she remembers his old habits of sleeping on the rooftop. 

-The Next Day-

5:00 AM

Red wakes up on the roof and goes down to his room to see that Leaf is actually sleeping on his bed. He then takes a shower and packs his stuff before leaving for school.

He walked outside and heads to Duckin Bell for breakfast before going to school. Since he arrived 2 hours early before class starts, he decides to sleep inside the classroom.

8:20 AM

Somehow no one has entered the class where Red is currently sleeping. Outside there are few students that are in the same class as Red that is heading towards the class. There is Ethan, Hilbert, Calem, Lyra, Hilda, and Serena having a conversation about the new devil while walking towards class. Then there is Leaf running up to them from behind.

The class is still dark since there is someone sleeping there. Just as they entered the class, there's music that suddenly played that surprises them. Then a person suddenly gets up as if he has come back from the dead. He looks at them and then they all ran away outside.

Outside, they kept on shouting there's a ghost in the class or they have witnessed one of the seven mysteries of the Orange Star Highschool. Then one person decides to enter the class to see that the light is on and there is a student who stands near the light switch.

"OMG it's the new devil, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" the student shouted as he ran away.

Everyone decides to run except for Leaf because she has a good idea of who this devil is. She then enters the class and her prediction is correct.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING FREAKING US OUT?" She shouted.

"I'm just sleeping here." He answered her.

"What was that music then?" She's still mad.

"Alarm to wake me up." He answered her again.

"Aren't you two getting more closer than yesterday?" said Ethan in a teasing way.

"WHY DID YOU SCARED US?" Hilda shouted at him.

"Calm down, you wouldn't want to be sent to the hospital right away for choosing the wrong opponent." Hilbert trying to calm her down.

"I'm sleepy, just that." Red told them all.

Then they all go to their seats and class starts and runs normally. During recess period, lunchtime, or whatever, Red just goes to the rooftop to have lunch there and sleep. He avoids thugs and unwanted attention in the cafeteria. He ate the Duckin Bell meals that he bought this morning and then he goes to sleep.

-At the cafeteria-

Some people with big bodies waiting for someone maybe to fight. Lots of people in the cafeteria in groups.

-At Leaf's table-

 "I don't see him anywhere. It's like he actually disappeared." Leaf frown for not seeing her crush.

"Maybe he is actually a ghost." Joked Ethan.

They all laughed and then Leaf just pouted.

"I didn't even see him around the house." she said without realizing that all the table members heard what she just said.

The girls then put their hands on the boy's mouth right before they shout.

"He lives with you now?" Lyra asked her quietly that no one else other than the table member can hear them.

"No, I live with him till next year." She blushed.

"You should use this chance to get together with him. Don't waste it!" Ethan said it in a teasing way.

"Everything I tried to do actually backfires. He does the opposite of what I expected." She said in a sad way.

"Why don't we hang out tomorrow? Red is actually kinda cool." Calem proposes.

"You should invite him, we'll invite the rest of our group." Hilbert tells her.

They all agree to hang out tomorrow on their day off.

-At the rooftop-

Red just woke up and goes down the peak of the roof. He didn't realize that there are two other people besides him. As the girl with the hair buns saw him, she screamed while falling down.

"NATE HELP." She asked for his help.

"Rosa, what's going on?" Nate rushed to help her.

As Nate saw him, he was frightened not by his looks but by his deviled-looking eyes. 

Red then left them alone. Then his class runs normally and people around him start to chill a little which suits him.

When school ends, he gets up and proceeds to get out of the school building and heads towards home. He didn't go with Leaf since he disappeared just as the last period ends. He arrives at home and proceeds to do what he usually does when he got home.

I should end the chapter here. More will come out soon I hope.