The Fall and Rise of Red

Ogik ran home as fast as he could as soon as he saw heavy smoke around his neighborhood just to see that his whole family have been hanged while his house is burnt to the ground. He then feels someone tapping his left shoulder from behind.

"Satisfying isn't it? I'm enjoying the sight here!" Ogik then looked at the person who tap his shoulder only for him to be shocked by the person he has just seen.

"Aren't you Red?!" Ogik falls to the ground in shock.

"I haven't hand in this, haven't I?" Red throws an envelope to the ground.

Ogik immediately opens it to find many offensive words written for him. Red then lends him a hand to help him get up. Ogik grabs his hand only to be punched in the right side of the head right after he gets up.

In a graveyard in the middle of the night, Red accompanied by five members from his gang kidnapped Ogik and his girlfriend Kyoka.

"Looks like you had enough sleep, tough guy!" Red wakes him up in a playful manner by tapping his cheek twice.

Ogik woke up only to find himself being tied up to a tombstone.

"You thought it would end just by transferring away? But from the way I see it, as long as I owe you something, it won't end just like that." said Red, still with his playful manner.

"Like the letter I gave you? I poured all my heart into it, my brother did a background check on both of your parents, and guess what? Your mother is a whore who ended up having you as an unwan..." Ogik suddenly shouted.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT!!!!! SHE AIN..." Red interrupts him.

"But it's all true! Your dad has to marry her because of that! No one actually wants you as their child. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory!" Red continues to insult him with facts.

"I'm thinking of letting you off the hook today if you want to exchange for your precious girlfriend that is." Red shows him Kyoka who was tied up with her mouth covered.

"No no no no no no! Anything but that! I can't lose another one of my loved ones!" Ogik begs him to spare her.

"Alright then, we'll have our way with you. In exchange, I won't put my hands on her. Guys, let's do this!" Red commanded his friends.

Red and his friends proceed to torture Ogik to the point that they cut off his limbs while stopping the blood to keep him alive. One person just watches the whole thing, disappointed in his leader's action. Ogik can only scream in pain while Kyoka cries out loud only for no one to hear her due to her mouth being covered.

"I think that's enough boys. Time to do her now! Rape her as much as you five please!" Red commands.

"RED YOU DIRTY BASTARD! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LAY YOUR FINGERS ON HER!!!" Ogik yelled.

Four out of five of his friends start tearing her clothes up and proceeds to rape her.

"You are correct Ogik. I never said that they won't do anything to her." Red tells Ogik the truth of his words.

Red then laughs at his girlfriend in pain.

"You're not joining the party there Deuce?" Red asks the person who just watches.

"I thought highly of you this whole year when we formed our gang! Do the ideals we shared together mean nothing to you?" Deuce asked Red, doubting about his leadership.

"Does it even matter anymore?" said Red in a demeaning way.

"Hurry up and dig before I messed up your face!" Red threatens him.