Gang War

After the victory for the Red Team on the tug of war, it is time for the competition between the four teams to climb one slippery pole.

"I'm definitely not climbing this!" exclaimed Red firmly.

"How about you stay at the bottom and we'll climb this?" said Ken.

"As long as I'm not climbing, I'll be fine!" said Red.

"Why do you not want to climb? It's fun up there!" asked Ethan.

"I just remembered a tragic event that happens to my brother's friend." his words surprised his three best friends there.

"You have a brother?" Hilbert asked, still surprised.

"He died five years ago, killed himself in a traffic accident." said Red.

"That explains your mental state when we first met." said Nate.

"That's where you're wrong! That is a different cause that I'll tell when the time is right." said Red.

They all takes off their shirt and started to climb the pole. Red himself stays at the bottom, supporting the others by being a place to stand. Next, Pepo climbs up and stands on Red's shoulders. And then, Maru climbs and stands on Pepo's shoulder.

"One person gonna have to collect the prizes!" said Yamadanuki before he climbs up.

"I'm going next! You two better not fight in deciding who goes first!" said Calem before climbing up.

"Why don't we do this?" Ethan shows his clenched hand.

"Just one round! Whoever wins will climb first!" said Hilbert while showing his clenched hand.

Nate can only think that they're gonna fight. He decides to stand in the middle of the two.

"Die! Hilbert!!!" said Ethan.

"Go to hell! Ethan!!!" said Hilbert.

"STOP!!! Huh?" Nate was confused that they didn't throw any punches.

"Rock-paper-scissor! Shoot!" Ethan throws in scissors while Hilbert throws in rocks.

Hilbert wins the match and climbs up first before Ethan. There was an incident for the White Team. One of the members accidentally pulls his friend's pants off showing his butt. Another member decides to climb up to help his friends but accidentally sticked the culprit's face to the victim's butt.

"This is why I don't want to climb that high!" said Red as he watches the incident.

"Now that I see that, I hope this would end quickly!" said Pepo who is standing on his shoulders.

The Orange Team falls down after one of its members loses balance. The White Team falls down because the butt-naked incident made them all panic. Especially with the other person sticking the culprit's face to the victim's butt.

"It's only two teams left!" said Maru.

"Well, I see that!" Pepo exclaimed.

"You're alright there captain?" asked Ken who hasn't climbed yet.

"I'm fine here! Who's getting on next?" Red asks.

"I'm going now!" Ken proceeds to climb up.

"Just a few more people before we can get the prize!" said Ethan who is on top before Ken reaches the top and stands on his shoulders.

"I'll climb if there's food up th... Never mind! I'm climbing now!" said Lucas who starts to climb after seeing the food on top.

"I'm climbing now! Just hope I'm the last one who needs to climb!" Nate starts to climb while competing with the other person who's climbing for the White Team.