Christmas Stupidity Part 2

During Christmas, the boys are hanging out in a mall while the girls go shopping.

"Ethan, light the mood up!" said Calem.

"Brendan, let's do that like last time." Ethan invites Brendan to light the mood up.

"This better be good!" Hilbert brings out his phone and proceeds to record.

"Yo I'm Ethan!" said Ethan.

"And I'm Brendan!" said Brendan.

"And this is Research on Girls!" they both ran into the girl's bathroom.

The six boys can hear the girls' loud scream from outside. Three girls can be seen running outside away from the bathroom. The boys are laughing at the pranks Ethan and Brendan just pulled. Luckily, the girls are just random strangers, so they are fine unless they meet again.

The boys then go to the arcade just like last time, but the girls have their own stuff to do. Red as always just chilling on the massage chair.

"Just how much do you love spending in this chair?" Calem asked as he approached him.

"You'll understand once you get older." said Red as he continues enjoying the massage chair.

Calem left after Ethan challenged him to a match of air hockey. Of course, Ethan ended up winning by cheating.

 He spent time on the massage chair until the boys come to pick him up. They met up with the girls who are done with their shopping.

"You've seen Ethan?" Lyra asked them and nobody realizes that he was not with the gang.

"He must've been hooked up with the games in there!" expressed Red disappointedly.

"Hilbert isn't here too!" said Nate.

They went back into the arcade only to see Ethan and Hilbert fighting at least 6 guys. Ethan and Hilbert are badly beaten while 8 guys are already down to the ground.

"What is going on here?" Red asks the two.

"They were badmouthing Irregular Dice! We're just standing up for them!" said Ethan which caused Red to punch him in the gut.

"Why... did... you... punch... me?" Ethan is down to the floor.

"You two started this right?" Red walked to Hilbert and punch his gut.

"If you're gonna fight, then use this!" Red grabs an arcade machine and throws it to the enemies.

Red then grabs a door from the entrance.

"DOOR TO NOWHERE!" Red slams the door to a person.

"YOU MEAN ANYWHERE?!" shouted Ethan.

"I feel somehow I am close to my dream place." said the victim before falling to the ground.

Suddenly four guys who they know very well arrived. It is those same guys they've been hanging out with.

"Aren't those, The 14 Orchestras of Evil?" Maru confirms the enemy gang.

"You mean those guys used musical instruments as weapons?" asked Ethan.

"No, they just spend time loitering around the arcade just to play any music-related games. They can go on forever!" said Yamadanuki.

"SO THEY'RE JUST TROUBLEMAKERS?!" shouted Ethan.

Red just finished cleaning up the rest of them easily.

"Shall we get going then?" asked Red which the rest agrees.

They arrived at the Berlitz's private airfield to do some stupid stuff. There is a private jet outside the hangar with a pilot inside, seems to be confused why he should keep the plane's engine running outside the hangar if he's not going to fly it. This is where their stupidity started. Sometimes, the girls always wonder why do the boys like to torture themselves by doing stupid things.