The Story of USSS: Part 2

Last time, after the unfortunate incident that destroys the school, Red who is the master of our mc, Urata, and friends, exacts revenge on the arsonists. After he left, the ten students there were arrested and sentenced to prison on charges of murder and sexual harassment.

Where am I...

Where am I?

Why is it dark here? Am I behind bars?

I thought to myself. It turns out I am not the only one here. I am stuck in a cell with Maashi as my cellmate. I can see the two people next to my cell on the left. They are Nanamori and Jel. As for my right, there are Satomi and Root.

As I hear noises from the front, I knew who would be in front of me. Surprisingly, the cell has four people in it. Sakata, Senra, Colon, and Rinu in the same cell. They are fighting, as always.

"LET'S END THIS HERE AND NOW!" yelled Sakata.

"BRING IT ON!" yelled Colon.

"Can't you four keep it down!" yelled a prison guard.

Obviously, they won't listen to any of the guards. They won't even listen to me or Nanamori. They listened to Red but only because he planned a fight for them.

I look to Maashi, still confused about how did we get here.

"Why are we here? What happened?" I asked Maashi.

"Looks like you got amnesia after what happened yesterday." Shima starts to tell the story of how we got here.

After what happened with our school, we got arrested for being near the pile of dead bodies. Since we don't know anything about how the prison system works, we are forced to plead guilty to both charges. Our prosecutor used nice words to charm us into pleading guilty, promising an instant release.

It was a trick. That is how we ended up in prison.

"Come on boys, let's enter the prison." I told them all just after we entered the building.

"Oh I can't wait to go to prison!" said that idiot Sakata.

We all walk until we heard someone saying something we couldn't understand. A prison doctor who is bald with glasses and a white coat. We all freaked out when we saw his nametag, saying "Hari Zapedo" because it is another way of saying "Hari the Pedo". Also, he touches Sakata. I nicknamed him Pedoman for now.

"Woah woah woah what the fuck?!" I freaked out.

"Don't touch me you stupid motherfucker!" Sakata punches him.

As he runs away, the ten of us chase after him.

"Hey, come back here!" I shout at him.

We caught him and punched him several times.

"You fucking old man!" shouted Sakata.

While the four of us beating up this old man, Nanamori's group beats up another guy who is almost the same as this guy, except, his name is only Harry.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Pedoman freaked out by hitting us back.

The four of us kept on beating him until Senra got bashed on the back of his head. We all look and it is the prison guard. Maashi was thrown down and got cuffed easily. I guess he wants to escape the suffering from pain. Sakata was a little stubborn that the guards have to bash him with the rifle.

"I was only defending myself." I told the approaching guards.

I see the same old man we just beat up running towards me. The guards just bashed me on my head with a rifle.