First Day of School

<Red's POV>

So, this is my new school, Orange Star High School. The outside looks completely big and normal. The inside actually looks normal and I saw some students hanging around the waiting area. I just look for my class on the third floor in 11A. I arrived at 7:12 AM while class starts at 8:30 AM which means I have time to enjoy. I sit at the furthest table where it looks isolated. I made myself face the whiteboard to be completely isolated. Good thing that bringing a laptop is mandatory making this much more exciting. I just play videogames on my laptop.

A teacher enters the room 7 minutes later and I just introduced myself. Then I just continue playing videogames. Then another student enters the class with his friends. He approaches me and asked "you're new here?" and I just nod. "The name is Ethan, this is Hilbert (pointing at him), and what's your name?" He just introduced himself and his friend. I just say "Red" and they both took a seat next to me. 

<Third Person View>

Red, Ethan, and Hilbert then play videogames on their laptops. Meanwhile, a female student with pigtails opened the door as she greeted the teacher cheerfully and ran up to Ethan with her other two friends. "What are you playing Ethan?" That girl asked with a smile and then Ethan said "Oh Lyra, definitely GTA Online" while laughing. 

"Lyra, have you met this new student Red?" Ethan pointed to Red while he's just busy with his laptop. "Hello Red, I'm Lyra, this is Hilda (she points to the girl with a ponytail) and that one is Leaf (she points to the brown-haired girl)." Hilda just waved while Leaf blushed a little when she laid eyes on him. Red just looked back at his laptop without saying a word.

"He's actually kinda cute" Leaf whispers to Hilda. 

<Red's POV>

Ethan just looked at me with a weird grin on his face. "Red, what do you think of Leaf? She blushed the moment she looked at you." I just looked at her and guess what? She blushed all over. "She's pretty, I guess." I told Ethan my opinion on her. Suddenly he smiled and stands up. "Leaf, how about you and this guy go on a date? He just said that you're pretty." Leaf was shocked after hearing what Ethan just said. 

Leaf was blushing all over the place and then Hilda whispers to her ears while smiling "you know you liked him." which makes her blush even more. "I'm not interested" I answered him and it shocked everyone especially Leaf that she cried in the corner due to heartbreak maybe. Ethan got angry and he tells me that Leaf is one of the most popular girls at Orange Star High School. Not that I cared, I packed up my laptop to put it in my bag for the first class.

I get up while the bell rings. I sat at my assigned table at the middle right of the class. Leaf then just sat next to me and she is very close actually. The table that I and Leaf sat on sticks together making us both that close. Everyone glared at me, the guy at the front left gave a stare that looks more like a death threat.

The teacher came into class and said "the maggot with the red jacket over there! Introduce yourself maggot!" I stand up and said, "what a rude thing to say." He speaks with a high tone "third rules of Popo's class, only that guy can backchat me. Fifth rules of Popo's class, don't dare defy Popo's authorities."

I sigh and just say "Red". Mr. Popo then points at the student who just gave me a death threat. "You maggot with the spiky brown hair, tell that red maggot the rules of Popo's class." he points at me. "The name is Blue Oak. First rules of Popo's class, do not talk about Popo's teaching. Second rules of Popo's class, do not cry about Popo's teaching. Third rules of Popo's teaching, only that person can backchat Popo. Fourth rules of Popo's teaching, do not eat Popo's stuff. Fifth rules of Popo's teaching, don't you dare defy Popo's authorities. Sixth rules of Popo's teaching, don't break Popo's stuff. Seventh rules of Popo's teaching, NEVER EVER, call him "black man". Eighth rules of Popo's teaching, if someone says "stop", or goes limp, even if it's faking it, the classroom is OVER." He ran out of breath stating all the rules.

That is a lot of rules but the class is over just because Ethan accidentally says "stop". It becomes a free period where we are free to do anything with Mr. Popo not caring about what the students are doing even if it's chaotic.

Blue just came up to me with a menacing face. The heck he wants?

Gotta wrap it up!