Leaving?

The next day after the Bloody Festival incident, Red did not get expelled due to Carl's involvement and Mr. Popo vouched for him. His mother and Silver survived the knife attack from Blue at that time. Lots of people who are with Blue are mostly killed by Red's awakened Yato blood. Red and his mother are packing up to leave Hercule City.

Red is currently packing up in his room while Leaf can only watch in sadness.

"Are you going to leave?" she asked with a sad face.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about the play, I screwed up during that wedding part." Red apologized.

Red then goes down to see that there are people in the living room waiting for him. There are Ethan, Hilbert, and Nate wanting to ask him something while Hilda wanting to beat him up very badly.

"Red, sit down! We need to talk." said Hilbert.

"What do you guys want?" asked Red.

"What are you actually? Your movements that time is not something any people can do." said Ethan

"Don't forget that smiling face while killing those guys. I had a nightmare about that." said Hilbert.

"I'll let you know that I'm a Yato. I don't know the rest of the details, but I made a promise to my mom to never lose in whatever fight I get into." Red tells the promise he made in the past.

"That was the first time I've lost after that promise was made." he admits his loss

"Now that my secret has been exposed, I can't live here anymore. That's why I'm leaving, to keep that monster away." he tells his reasons.

"Looks like your consciousness is still there with that form. First, you didn't kill any of us, and then you saved me from being stabbed by Blue. Thank you." Nate thanks him for saving him from Blue's knife attack.

"Hilbert, Hilda, and Nate. I'm sorry about that time when I attacked you three. But still, thank you for still trying to stop me." Red thanked them deeply.

"I won't be satisfied till I kicked your butt for that time onstage!" Hilda refers to when Red beats up Hilda, Hilbert, and Nate during his monster debut.

"Hold it right there!" they all looked at where the voice came from.

"I don't care whether he kills your girlfriend, daddy, and even cooked your mamas for breakfast. But if you want to fight, take it outside!" said Red's mother to which they all frightened.

"I guess it's time that I tell you about your own race." his mother going to start telling about the Yato species.

"Your father is an earthling which makes you a half Yato. The Yato tribes are known for their incredible strength." the first thing she said shocks Red the most.

"Earthling? Then you're..." Red got interrupted.

"Basically an alien. Our home planet was called Kouan, but I choose to leave since they are all bloodthirsty people who fight and kills to be the strongest." Red then starts to ask.

"How did you get to Earth?" he asked to which everyone is also curious about it.

"That time, the enemy of our tribes attacked Kouan. With that opportunity, I took one of their spaceships and chose to go to Earth since the people there are similar to us. Also, every Yato has an alternate personality that activates under certain conditions. I don't know exactly since this is the second time I've seen it myself" The short story of how she escaped her home planet.

"I'm always wondering where Red's dad is?" said Leaf as she enters the living room.

"He works at the ship. We see him once in a while." said Red.