The Wild Beast And The Tamer

This is a story of a wild beast and his tamer, it was a very hot afternoon during the spring. Red was at school which led to the events of him meeting the person he looked up to as a big brother he would always want. It was days after he killed his own grandfather.

Red was at class with a few other students since he killed most of them. He didn't get into trouble due to international law forbids any punishments towards him and his family without him knowing. It was a normal day in class but for Red, it is a very boring day. Until one day, he beat up a random person for badmouthing him while framing him for jealousy.

Red was despised by the whole school and got a long-term suspension. His suspension will end if he writes an apology letter which is too "not his nature" to write one. His father works far to know about his situation, leading his mother and his sister to try to convince him at least three times a day to write an apology letter.

"Will you ever write one?" Mai asked, concerned over her brother's state.

"Why should I write an apology letter to a person who started it?" Red refuses firmly.

"Don't you want to go back to school again?" Mai asked back.

"Don't you want to meet your friends again?" she asked again.

"Carl already moved somewhere! I don't have a purpose on going back there!" Red answers firmly.

Even though they both had red-deviled eyes, somehow she feels intimidated by his eyes.

"Just leave me alone... Mai!" Red tells his sister to not disturb him calmly.

Usually, it ends violently with Red who starts the fight, especially with his older sister. This time she just leaves him alone, not wanting to hurt him. Things will be faster if any family members knew the international law and his situation. It has been at least a month since he got suspended. Mai opened the door after she hears her doorbell ring. 

"Hello, how can I help you today?" Mai asked the person in front of the house.

"I've heard of the incident regarding your little brother. Is he here? I would like to meet him in person." that man in front of their house is three years older than her, has an average build but is tall with blonde hair.

Mai just let him in to meet Red who is in his room, doing absolutely nothing at all. That person was surprised after looking at Red's eyes of emptiness.

"We're the same! You and me, we're the same! Just a wild animal with no purpose." said the man.

"Who?" Red asked with no expression at all.

"The name is Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen." Smitty finally introduced himself to the siblings.

"You seemed happy. How is that no purpose?" Red asked with the same expression.

"You were like me back when I was your age. Anyways regardless of our similarities, you have been suspended for at least a month." Smitty starts to tell him secrets.

"The incident which led to your suspension is a setup. Apparently, the bullies who harassed you that time were Ogik's best friends. " Smitty continues telling him the information he got.

"If I recall correctly, that person has been pissing you enough which causes you to beat him. People think of it as a jealous person harassing a popular kid over a girl, but when I looked at your eyes, it's way different." Smitty never got an answer to his next question.

"From the way your eye looks, it seems that the girl who is Ogik's girlfriend was never the reason over your violence. Care to explain that?" Smitty asked in a cool expression.